Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

MAXIMUM 1/2-in DriveFlex Breaker Bar - $15

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2020 11:00 pm
15 replies
Apr 29, 2018
246 posts
277 upvotes
Toronto
Price of the Title please OP. Not too bad a price .upvoted
Mother of all necessities ---> RFD
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
9135 posts
7081 upvotes
West GTEH!
Sale price every few months.
Great tool for when you decide to DIY tire change. If you need it.
Last edited by Webhead on Sep 19th, 2020 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
😎
Nov 5, 2018
845 posts
1009 upvotes
Webhead wrote: Sale price every few months.
Just in time for DIY tire change. If you need it.
Not just in time.. this is well in advance lool. I know the weather might not make it seem like it, but we are in September!
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2008
2178 posts
2040 upvotes
By the Large Bay
Webhead wrote: Sale price every few months.
Just in time for DIY tire change. If you need it.
If you don't have this tool yet then the kit with the breaker bar and tq wrench + extras from a week or so ago was the way to go.

I'm waiting for a good deal on a ratchetting breaker bar as I have a few of these and broke all the former I had.
Mar 26, 2020
6 posts
5 upvotes
Good enough to loosen up tires if it all you need for, don't try to loosen anything what got torqued past 140ft pounds, me and my buddy bought this one's at black Friday for $10 each and they both didn't last one nut
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2005
2478 posts
163 upvotes
GTA
Skype007 wrote: Good enough to loosen up tires if it all you need for, don't try to loosen anything what got torqued past 140ft pounds, me and my buddy bought this one's at black Friday for $10 each and they both didn't last one nut
I got this one recently (might have been $10). I also got another CT 24" a few yrs ago ($10). The older one is more heavy duty and heavier too.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2008
2322 posts
1546 upvotes
I think I paid $10 for mine too. It's one of those tools that you don't think you need until you need it, then it's indispensible.
I am not young enough to know everything - Oscar Wilde
Jun 27, 2013
326 posts
63 upvotes
Markham
rambokid wrote: I got this one recently (might have been $10). I also got another CT 24" a few yrs ago ($10). The older one is more heavy duty and heavier too.
There were two models last sale when I picked them up. The mastercraft maximum verison and the "maximum" model. I tool the last "mastercraft maximum" version and I could tell just by looking at it that the quality of that one was better and so I picked that one. The "mastercraft maximum" version of tools are 10 times better quality that the "maximum" crap they've now replaced them and for warranty you can't get the mastercraft maximum exact replacements it'll be the crappy maximum ones when they do break
Jun 27, 2013
326 posts
63 upvotes
Markham
flasheverything wrote: There were two models last sale when I picked them up. The mastercraft maximum verison and the "maximum" model. I tool the last "mastercraft maximum" version and I could tell just by looking at it that the quality of that one was better and so I picked the last one they had on display. The "mastercraft maximum" version of tools are 10 times better quality that the "maximum" crap they've now replaced them and for warranty you can't get the mastercraft maximum exact replacements it'll be the crappy maximum ones when they do break
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2008
2322 posts
1546 upvotes
I didn't know there were 2 versions available now. I bought mine a long time ago and it's pretty heavy, probably similar or better than the heavy duty version they sell now. Good to know though in case I ever need to buy another one.
I am not young enough to know everything - Oscar Wilde
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
1306 posts
1549 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Skype007 wrote: Good enough to loosen up tires if it all you need for, don't try to loosen anything what got torqued past 140ft pounds, me and my buddy bought this one's at black Friday for $10 each and they both didn't last one nut
Interesting, maximum torque rating for these products should be stated, could be a cause of a nasty accident if it snaps unpredictably.
Jan 15, 2016
879 posts
940 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
This has survived 3 years of twice a year tire changes so far. Ive paired this with a princess auto torque wrench. So far so good.
Jul 21, 2009
423 posts
432 upvotes
Alberta
Looks like the 10” is on clearance for $9.93 too

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)