Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

ON&NS only $0.99 Noma LED A19 60w eqiv bulb

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2016 2:15 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
7441 posts
4191 upvotes
Moncton, NB
So I picked up 3 at my lunch to put outside... got home and tried them inside. Wos I'm impressed vs our current cfl lights... so went to Canadian tire tonight after doing groceries and piced up 7 more for some fixtured... Agan I'm like holy wow....

Tomorrow I'm going back to pickup another 25 to switch all my cfl to this. :)

10 year warranty so im going to keep my receipt and if anyone fail I'm good for 10 years :)
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5707 posts
2276 upvotes
I am really impressed with the quality. NOMA is a good brand unlike FEIT (whom I've never heard of before this Lowe's deal).

I picked up 5 at lunch. Want to replace all my current CFLs with these. Instant-on and 3000k is decent.
Journie: Use my promo code JR-ColinTOUM during registration, and you’ll automatically save 2¢/ L on your next fill-up. (Full disclosure: Once you do, I get a discount, too!)
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5707 posts
2276 upvotes
AlexJosh wrote: I guess you Ontarians can stop moaning about cheap beer and phone plans now that you get infinite light bulbs :)
We just pay it back in electricity pricing anyways.
Journie: Use my promo code JR-ColinTOUM during registration, and you’ll automatically save 2¢/ L on your next fill-up. (Full disclosure: Once you do, I get a discount, too!)
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2006
1412 posts
767 upvotes
Ottawa
I bought 5 not knowing if I'd like the soft white, but I'm impressed too. A lot brighter and whiter than I thought. I'm going back tomorrow to buy enough to replace all the lights in the house.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
1306 posts
1549 upvotes
Richmond Hill
AlexJosh wrote: I guess you Ontarians can stop moaning about cheap beer and phone plans now that you get infinite light bulbs :)
Well everyone is complaining about the hike in the electrical bill. No doubt as the result of sponsor such poorly run programs.
Deal Expert
Sep 19, 2004
26763 posts
9332 upvotes
where I belong
amiratish wrote:
Too itchy wrote: Does anybody know if the daylight ones are on sale? Or is it just the soft white ones?
I got the daylights
Oops, forgot to check the Daylight ones
All I saw were Soft-white/3000K so didn't think otherwise to check the Daylight ones
Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's Mega Thread of Credit Cards Q&A
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2010
2059 posts
359 upvotes
i feel like thye kinda screwed us.

they charged 3.99 plus taxes AND THAN deduct 3 dollars. so if u buy 5 for example, u expect $5.65 but it comes to 7.59.

still approx 1.50 a bulb is a good deal.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
squirrelyfox wrote: are they going to have the coupons there?
Surprised nobody else commented on this because people tend to take all the coupons.
Went to HD earlier today for their $1 deal and staff said they were sold out 1h after opening, no limit in place.
Jul 15, 2014
815 posts
833 upvotes
Leverage wrote: Isn't this province specific?
Yep, I believe it's only available in Nova Scotia and Ontario.
Tangerine, EQ Bank, Simplii Financial and Public Mobile member.
Banned
Nov 16, 2012
1837 posts
390 upvotes
EAST YORK
Leverage wrote:
thatsnazzyiphoneguy wrote:
Leverage wrote: Isn't this province specific?
ontario mdf?
Would appreciate a "(ON only)" in the title next time - have a good weekend!
I am not in Ontario and my CT has the same deal. And yes, it's $3.99 plus tax minus $3. So $1.59 tax incl. in my province(15% hst rate).
Feb 20, 2008
626 posts
842 upvotes
No daylight ones at my store so I went to Home Desperate and got the Phillips daylight 5000k for $1.97 plus tax.
Apr 27, 2009
32 posts
15 upvotes
When it's a Manufacturers coupon the GST or HST is applied to the full price of the item, and then the value of the coupon is deducted.
When it's a Vendor issued coupon it can be applied to reduce the price of the item before calculating the GST or HST, so the tax charged is lower, or they can use the same method as the manufacturer coupon - it's at the vendors discretion.
Banned
Nov 16, 2012
1837 posts
390 upvotes
EAST YORK
tinmack wrote: No daylight ones at my store so I went to Home Desperate and got the Phillips daylight 5000k for $1.97 plus tax.
I have these 2700k bulbs from ct installed in my rec room as we speak and it is bright as **** (luckily these are on a dimmer switch!!). I can't imagine needing anything brighter.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2011
1255 posts
1448 upvotes
49.2827°N 123.1207°W
theillest wrote:
Leverage wrote:
thatsnazzyiphoneguy wrote:

ontario mdf?
Would appreciate a "(ON only)" in the title next time - have a good weekend!
I am not in Ontario and my CT has the same deal. And yes, it's $3.99 plus tax minus $3. So $1.59 tax incl. in my province(15% hst rate).
how is this not Ontario only?

https://www.saveonenergy.ca/Consumer/Pr ... neral-LEDs

It states "participating Ontario Retailers"...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)