Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Old Dutch Dish Detergent, $1.00 740mL, Better Than Amazon Method Dish Soap Price Error

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 12th, 2019 12:40 pm
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
Temporel wrote: Use it as bubble bath? Face With Tears Of Joy It's sooooo cheap!
Pfft. I order specialty bubble bath because it creates awesome bubbles.
Even "regular" bubble bath sucks.
I can't imagine this discount dish soap is going to have any bubbles whatsoever.
Islapaste wrote: Nestle is great, they make chocolate for kids, by kids!
I'm going to hell for laughing
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 29, 2007
6073 posts
6034 upvotes
No Bum Deals
This stuff sucks used with our hard water. YGWYPF.
. 🡻 ԀՈ ⅄∀Ϻ SIHꓕ 🡻
Jul 25, 2018
784 posts
1241 upvotes
Milton, ON
This is already being discussed in the original thread but Amazon might give you something for canceling the order, YMMV. I thought I'd give it a try and they gave me $38.90, the difference between the cost now and before. +$10 for shipping an unrelated order late. Key is to be nice and respectful to the CSRs and not abusing the system. I lol'd at all the people who made an account solely to get the deal and then got mad that they didn't get reimbursed.. Get over yourselves.
Apr 18, 2008
353 posts
104 upvotes
You got $38 reimbursement and ask people to get over themselves for getting $0? What double standard is this?
Temp. Banned
Apr 20, 2018
151 posts
73 upvotes
Some people would rather spend more than less. Odd, but true.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2004
2654 posts
1789 upvotes
Edmonton
Spaceballs wrote: So this soap is bad ??
Depends on what you want to do with it.

As a dish washing soap - it’s pretty average to sub average. As a general degreaser in the garage - it’s pretty darn good. As a surfactant - it’s excellent. As for washing your hair or a bubble bath, I have no experience and plan to never try it.
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten....
Nov 28, 2009
775 posts
754 upvotes
Pickering
I'm not picky when it comes to dish soap as long as it works and this dish soap cleans dishes just fine. I like the green apple scent so I will be picking up a few thanks OP.
Jul 25, 2018
784 posts
1241 upvotes
Milton, ON
Smither wrote: You got $38 reimbursement and ask people to get over themselves for getting $0? What double standard is this?
Only those who complained about getting nothing when all they wanted to do was take advantage of the price error without having ordered anything else from Amazon.. I wouldn't expect anything and I certainly wouldn't get mad or complain when my order history is 0 apart from the Method soap. Won't call them out but there are one or two individuals. :)
Jul 25, 2018
784 posts
1241 upvotes
Milton, ON
MikeM21308 wrote: Some people would rather spend more than less. Odd, but true.
Well there's cheap and then there's value..
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2004
1154 posts
405 upvotes
Victoria
Bought 4 should work fine to wash the car
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
Mar 26, 2018
57 posts
68 upvotes
Unless you live in a CT store, the time spent on going there (vs any nearest Dollarama) would most likely cost more than ~ $0.0000001 saved (well, there's also a chance you use like 10 bottles of dishsoap a day).
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2015
2423 posts
1889 upvotes
Cochrane, AB
ArthurK897526 wrote: Unless you live in a CT store, the time spent on going there (vs any nearest Dollarama) would most likely cost more than ~ $0.0000001 saved (well, there's also a chance you use like 10 bottles of dishsoap a day).
You are supposed to batch together things to buy. Like order this for pickup in the Canadian Tire website along with the hot $1.00 Frank lint rollers in my other thread. Saves a lot of time. Stock up enough $1 dish soap and lint rollers to last you a year or more.
Nov 25, 2003
716 posts
449 upvotes
BC [what me worry?]
Kfox wrote: you must wear rubber gloves
Married to Meokat (the chick who never washed her hands).Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes

Solid deal OP. Thx!
I've been away for a while....