canadian tire roadside assistance 50% off code, late november 2017

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2017 11:38 am
[OP]
Oct 20, 2016
164 posts
65 upvotes

canadian tire roadside assistance 50% off code, late november 2017

heard the canadian tire roadside assistance membership 50% off code will be published in the canadian tire flyer later half of november 2017
52 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2005
1549 posts
653 upvotes
Montreal
Where did you hear this?

Please post here when it happens!
Best Deals: Star Alliance Silver without even flying= FREE
Fido CAN/USA Unlimited, CID/VM/SMS 2gb $33/month
3 Logitech X-230 Speakers (150% PM at Staples) = $13 each (I bought 3!)[/B]
[OP]
Oct 20, 2016
164 posts
65 upvotes
deal_king wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2017 10:51 am
Where did you hear this?

Please post here when it happens!
was calling in to put a stop to an automatic renewal in december.
said i was waiting for the roadside assistance discount to kick in, in the fall and jokingly said , you wouldn't happen to have the code
csr. says no, you'll have to wait as it will be published in the ct flyer towards the end of november
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7238 posts
1431 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks, OP! Have to keep my eyes open now for the offer as well.
Jan 9, 2010
662 posts
21 upvotes
My CT Roadside Assistance expires November 11 this year. Would it be better to renew now, and then when 50% off code comes out try to get that applied? Or would it be better to simply wait, let my current subscription expire, and then just sign up again when the code comes out? I'm okay to be without roadside assistance for a couple of weeks, but I'm just not sure how much of a hassle/pain it'd be to set everything up "from scratch" again rather than renewing.
[OP]
Oct 20, 2016
164 posts
65 upvotes
canadave wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2017 11:46 pm
My CT Roadside Assistance expires November 11 this year. Would it be better to renew now, and then when 50% off code comes out try to get that applied? Or would it be better to simply wait, let my current subscription expire, and then just sign up again when the code comes out? I'm okay to be without roadside assistance for a couple of weeks, but I'm just not sure how much of a hassle/pain it'd be to set everything up "from scratch" again rather than renewing.
they never discard your information as it's a pain in the but for them as well
your phone number that your account was or is under, will pull up your file
Feb 2, 2011
137 posts
4 upvotes
Is this for sure ? would be a shame if speculation
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2002
1785 posts
108 upvotes
If you can't or don't want to wait, you could buy the Winter Safety Kit (09-1617-0) on sale for $40 (20% off) that includes a 1-year free Silver roadside assistance coupon inside. In the past it also provided a 50% off code for the Gold level... Kit sale starts Friday Nov 3, page 46 in the Ontario flyer... never hurts to have an emergency safety kit in the car.
http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/winte ... 1617p.html
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
3622 posts
1067 upvotes
Toronto
We've had this for years, and we've been happy with it but just got a second car. How does the discounted price compare to other programs like CAA when you need two people covered? I suspect this is still a better option but I'm not sure. I imagine others here have looked into this?
Oct 22, 2015
568 posts
133 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Can I get it applied if mine expires March 2018?
Feb 2, 2011
137 posts
4 upvotes
isnt this an amazing deal? 40$ for a kit and free 70$ roadside package?

even if silver goes 50% off at 35$, then the kit still a steal.

Anyone know if the free oil change coupon comes with silver?
Dec 17, 2013
56 posts
12 upvotes
Mississauga
This kit doesn't come with the Silver plan. It's a separate plan which includes: 24/7 roadside assistance. 2 service calls including towing to the nearest CT service centre up to 50km. Delivery of gas. Lock-out service. Tire change. Battery boost. Extrication/winch service. It is only good within Canada. There is a 50% off coupon to upgrade to the Gold plan inside.
Jul 3, 2007
177 posts
62 upvotes
Toronto
Mepoor wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2017 7:18 am
If you can't or don't want to wait, you could buy the Winter Safety Kit (09-1617-0) on sale for $40 (20% off) that includes a 1-year free Silver roadside assistance coupon inside. In the past it also provided a 50% off code for the Gold level... Kit sale starts Friday Nov 3, page 46 in the Ontario flyer... never hurts to have an emergency safety kit in the car.
http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/winte ... 1617p.html
Does the roadside assistance or the upgrade to Gold coupon need to be activated immediately or is there a timeframe after purchasing the kit ?
Reason I ask is that my current Costco roadside assistance expires in April, and I would be ideal if I could buy the kit now, but hang onto the roadside and Gold coupon and only activate it in April.

Thanks,
edyee