112 upvotes
Where's the Hot Deals?
"What an emotionally wrecking of the stomach game"
[OP]
Jul 21, 2011
620 posts
204 upvotes
Kingston
If you follow the link, the top of the page should have a tab (Flyer Preview). You have to have your postal code (based on last week's responses), the flyer may not be up for some areas yet.

As for where is the hot deal. That is a matter of perspective and there are a ton of items in the flyer (I couldn't begin to list them all) -- some are deals, some probably not. Notables are some of the fitness gear is on sale (treadmill $1,000+ off the overpriced suggested retail price), they advertise a Dewalt impact driver combo drill pack, but I think it is overpriced (since the Milwakee is just as good if not better and certainly cheaper). They have 20% off Bosch and Hitachi tools. And 20% off Paslode nailers (which may be a good deal). I wouldn't buy electronics from CT (but they have a tv on sale and some other subpar electronics). They have tires on sale 25% off...
Feb 11, 2007
296 posts
54 upvotes
GTA
Weekly flyers don't belong in the hot deals.
Oct 6, 2004
872 posts
215 upvotes
jabela wrote:
Nov 1st, 2012 1:03 pm
Weekly flyers don't belong in the hot deals.
+1 95% of Canadians get these flyers in their junkmail every week. Please only post amazing individual deals from flyers IF they exist NOT the WHOLE flyer.
× < >