[Canadian Tire] Woods parkas

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2018 10:02 pm
[OP]
Dec 21, 2016
91 posts
157 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] Woods parkas

Pretty good quality and reviews. Various colours available per model.
Waterproof with 50% down and 50% feather.

Women’s Laila - 69.93

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/woods ... 0676p.html

Men’s Pierce - 79.97

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/woods ... p.html#srp

Men’s Orlicke - 69.93

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/woods ... p.html#srp
17 replies
Dec 11, 2006
18 posts
1 upvote
Richmond Hill, Ontar…
It's coming up regular price for me
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1553 posts
2045 upvotes
BC
Store specific, in store clearance. OOS for me, would've definitely picked one up.

Thanks for posting, upvoted!
Sep 6, 2009
313 posts
265 upvotes
I saw quite a few in stock at The Queensway, Dixie/Dundas, and Heartland stores in the GTA. They look really good.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2007
4748 posts
1959 upvotes
But there’s no goose on the sleeve, it’s a pine tree. Is that why these are 800$ less?
Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again. - Andre Gide
Apr 8, 2017
838 posts
567 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
My experience with Woods is that they make really bad quality gear. Just cheap Chinese stuff now.
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3354 posts
1838 upvotes
Toronto
I'm not sure if these are the same as the models/versions they sold last year....but I'd imagine it would be pretty close if not identical. I personally think they don't look too bad and actually tried them on last year when they were 60% or 70% off. Didn't end up getting it as I thought it was just a tad on the heavy/bulky side. These are showing in stock at the OP's price at a nearby location...might just give it another "try on" for this price.
Last edited by Fightguard on Oct 13th, 2018 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3119 posts
1062 upvotes
Airdrie
Looking for a winter coat for my daughter. Will check this as an option.
"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." -Dilbert
Sep 8, 2018
21 posts
22 upvotes
Got the last one in my local store for my daughter, she loves it, we spent all today going from store to store and didnt find anything she liked, this she loves very happy
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2007
2587 posts
2307 upvotes
Red_Army wrote:
Oct 13th, 2018 7:54 pm
But there’s no goose on the sleeve, it’s a pine tree. Is that why these are 800$ less?
Oh look, this again.

50% down/50% feathers is one reason. If what that member said is true, made in China is another. Which means down likely sourced from China is a third.

Mar 4, 2013
483 posts
272 upvotes

I wouldn’t pay full price but they go on sale at the end of the season, less than half price. I think they’re very good value at that price point.
Last edited by MrDisco on Oct 14th, 2018 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Quite was removed
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2009
1277 posts
444 upvotes
Ontario
Before you buy check to see if these have a drawstring for the mid section. I bought one 2 or 3 years ago and it did not have one. Cold winds shoot right into it and I won't wear it due to drafting.
Nov 22, 2014
73 posts
98 upvotes
Halifax, NS
Don't rely on what their online information says about stock availability - their stores' inventory systems and their internet commerce systems don't sync. I wasted my time and the store clerk's time searching for merchandise that didn't exist. For example, the internet site said that this particular store had stock - black only, in size small. Nothing else. So I drove out of my way to buy it. No black, no size small. (I will concede that the coat may have been stolen, but, that doesn't account for why , contrary to what my phone showed, they did have inventory in another size and colour). The clerk checked his computer and advised me of three other stores that had inventory in the colour and size I wanted. Contrary to what his system said though, the internet commerce site indicated no stock at all at those stores. So, I drove to one that supposedly had stock - nothing. I give up!