Off Topic

Cannabis Grow Tent & Equipment Questions / Post your Setup!

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2019 5:41 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
May 31, 2009
1124 posts
341 upvotes
My current grow are all in 7G Fabric Grow Bags, but my first grow had a couple in 5G. The bigger the pots, the bigger the root structure and the bigger the plant

@superfresh89 I think it might under watering, but I’m not completely sure. Best case I say is to start an account at 420magazine.com forums and get the real experts to answer Linked to the site there and their thread on plant health and how to fix it. From what I could see from your picture and what the site showed, made me think underwatering but could also be the direct opposite and be overwatering

Again though Black Strap Molasses is working great on my young plants. Yesterday group pic, water/BSM shortly afterwards and today’s results
114E1AAA-2C8C-4A65-A7BC-32F535D48D59.jpeg
4EE41387-92E5-4E70-B96E-D2969A32F863.jpeg
[external link removed]
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
2540 posts
847 upvotes
Toronto, ON
What kinda soil are you using?
@Invader Gir

Or do you suggest?

Any difference for indoor vs outdoor?

Tia
Apr 15, 2014
418 posts
344 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Do you guys think I can get a plant to grow on my balcony with 3 hours of sunlight per day? Thinking about trying it just for shits and giggles. Peppers and cherry tomatoes actually do well out there last few years.
Please respond
Aug 18, 2011
814 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
hmmm I wonder if it's possible to have a company/government use a certain portion of my other property with 130 acres to do all the work in growing while I sit back and watch the bank account grow Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Addict
May 31, 2009
1124 posts
341 upvotes
JRGUINNESS wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 7:50 pm
What kinda soil are you using?
@Invader Gir

Or do you suggest?

Any difference for indoor vs outdoor?

Tia
Pro Mix HP is the soil I’m using. Also added a cup of Trifecta and a cup of Worm Castings in there too. Apparently indoor weed tastes better because of the cleaner air, compare to a backyard grow. I went into dispensary in Hamilton over the summer and waited behind an older gentleman buying stuff for his wife, cause “she doesn’t like the taste of my grow because of it being outside an all” I’m going to try some outdoor grow come May. I will be trying to re-veg one or 2 of my plants after this round are harvested, like my Gorilla Zkittles. Although the outdoor grow will more than likely be a bigger yield than indoor. My Gorilla Zkittles that I’m growing can get 400-600g per meter squared, but outdoor could be 2500g. They also tend to be fluffier looking and not the tighter looking colas indoor
[external link removed]
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
2540 posts
847 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Invader Gir wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 9:23 pm
Pro Mix HP is the soil I’m using. Also added a cup of Trifecta and a cup of Worm Castings in there too. Apparently indoor weed tastes better because of the cleaner air, compare to a backyard grow. I went into dispensary in Hamilton over the summer and waited behind an older gentleman buying stuff for his wife, cause “she doesn’t like the taste of my grow because of it being outside an all” I’m going to try some outdoor grow come May. I will be trying to re-veg one or 2 of my plants after this round are harvested, like my Gorilla Zkittles. Although the outdoor grow will more than likely be a bigger yield than indoor. My Gorilla Zkittles that I’m growing can get 400-600g per meter squared, but outdoor could be 2500g. They also tend to be fluffier looking and not the tighter looking colas indoor
Awesome. Thanks.

So because this is a soilless Medium, nutrients or fertilizer is needed right?

Where did you buy your seeds?
Deal Addict
May 31, 2009
1124 posts
341 upvotes
JRGUINNESS wrote:
Feb 13th, 2019 5:56 pm
Awesome. Thanks.

So because this is a soilless Medium, nutrients or fertilizer is needed right?

Where did you buy your seeds?
I’m in soil for my grow and don’t know anything on hydroponic grows, but 420magazine.com would be where I would look for answers. I will be using nutrients from Green Planet when I get into my flowering stage.

I have bought from a few sites but I got a great promo bundle from Seedsman.com with my feminized seed order over $75. European base but I got my order in just a week’s time. Might be making you first order from dopeseeds.com which also seems to have good freebies with purchase

Although I have tons now and will wait closer to April 20th when there should be tons of celebratory bundles of the high holy day
[external link removed]
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2006
3499 posts
100 upvotes
Halton
Babbelfish wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 8:58 pm
hmmm I wonder if it's possible to have a company/government use a certain portion of my other property with 130 acres to do all the work in growing while I sit back and watch the bank account grow Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
130 acres? I’ll give you $150 for use of it from oct-Jan. not for growing purpose though. Thinking Face
Enjoy Life