Investing

Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 10:47 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2006
1664 posts
328 upvotes
anyone know why wayl gapped down so heavy today? trying to save my money...debating if its worth to average down heavy right now and maybe come out with small losses than what i have now
Jan 22, 2018
762 posts
134 upvotes
esoxhntr wrote: VFF buy triggered @ 16.12. Let's see what happens, I am hoping for $17 and out -- not $14.
We always hope for a higher sell price! Lol
Jan 22, 2018
762 posts
134 upvotes
o1Jeff wrote: anyone know why wayl gapped down so heavy today? trying to save my money...debating if its worth to average down heavy right now and maybe come out with small losses than what i have now
Look up the stock ticker on Twitter....kushmanspicks posted a news release yesterday something about delay in financials and that a cease trade would likely be coming...or is coming?
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2006
1664 posts
328 upvotes
dsichewski11 wrote: Look up the stock ticker on Twitter....kushmanspicks posted a news release yesterday something about delay in financials and that a cease trade would likely be coming...or is coming?
sigh im sitting at an 80% loss with these guys right now... even if i avg down at this pric e im still at an above $1 avg
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6972 posts
4953 upvotes
Toronto, ON
lilmikey wrote: @JRGUINNESS wtf is going on with our GENE?
..... i donno man. I really have no idea.

I read the Short Position has grown to +25% in April..

Don't even want to double down on it.

Market Cap at 76,425,864 is a joke tho
Jan 22, 2018
762 posts
134 upvotes
Alvord wrote: Why to 0.30’s?
I hadn’t looked at financial report when I posted last night...
they only showed just under half a mill earnings and a 7+ mill loss so naturally stock pric would retreat and I believe behind .42 .37 was next level of support.

Eve’s q1 financials should be coming out in a month and they should be allot better as that will have all the sales from nfld and anything else they’ve done...

Time will tell
Deal Addict
May 17, 2012
3199 posts
2222 upvotes
ontario
one of these days i will nail a N bounce
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6972 posts
4953 upvotes
Toronto, ON
dsichewski11 wrote: I hadn’t looked at financial report when I posted last night...
they only showed just under half a mill earnings and a 7+ mill loss so naturally stock pric would retreat and I believe behind .42 .37 was next level of support.

Eve’s q1 financials should be coming out in a month and they should be allot better as that will have all the sales from nfld and anything else they’ve done...

Time will tell
I still like eve!

$3 mill of that loss was for consulting fees (which all LP's have had to pay in some way or another)

Also that 8 Mill loss was over the course of 14 months.

Health Canada did delay our sales till Dec, so the majority of those sales were LP to LP
The average sale price to other LP's (which can be roughly calculated) was around $2.95.
Lower then when we would have thought/hoped for, but our hands were tied.

Q1 in less then 1 month i believe will show true numbers, (which is probable what RBC saw then they approved the loan.

My thoughts anyways. So I will try and double my position if i can at sub .40
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6972 posts
4953 upvotes
Toronto, ON
dec12 wrote: Average down on TRST, at 8.61.
Whats going on with TRST?

Going to make a LARGE position sub $8
Deal Addict
May 6, 2010
3203 posts
477 upvotes
Markham
JRGUINNESS wrote: Whats going on with TRST?

Another round of share offerings. Buy first, DD later.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
3149 posts
1952 upvotes
GTA
JRGUINNESS wrote: Whats going on with TRST?

Im thinking the same, just watching right now, week so far has been not well.
Eyeing IAN as well if gets to high 5's
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
8452 posts
3627 upvotes
dec12 wrote: Another round of share offerings. Buy first, DD later.
"Old" news isnt it?
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Jan 22, 2018
762 posts
134 upvotes
o1Jeff wrote: sigh im sitting at an 80% loss with these guys right now... even if i avg down at this pric e im still at an above $1 avg
Saw this posted on fb....
F346003E-6EB0-40EC-9056-BAD615EE0CB2.png
Jan 22, 2018
762 posts
134 upvotes
JRGUINNESS wrote: I still like eve!

$3 mill of that loss was for consulting fees (which all LP's have had to pay in some way or another)

Also that 8 Mill loss was over the course of 14 months.

Health Canada did delay our sales till Dec, so the majority of those sales were LP to LP
The average sale price to other LP's (which can be roughly calculated) was around $2.95.
Lower then when we would have thought/hoped for, but our hands were tied.

Q1 in less then 1 month i believe will show true numbers, (which is probable what RBC saw then they approved the loan.

My thoughts anyways. So I will try and double my position if i can at sub .40
I still like eve too, I’m still holding my shares avg at .50 although wish I woulda sold before and bought in a bit lower... oh well lol

Yeah I’ve seen numerous ppl paying absorbent marketingcomsult fees for getting jack shit in return...

With the HC screw job it was known ahead of time that this report would be bland bleak there would be a loss and that q1 would be where we really start
To see things grow... sales wise. To only be down 8 mill isn’t terrible...
With multiple shipments to nfld and maybe even more LP to LP sales there should be a much better profit coming. Eve was doing quite well on executing on news releases and when certain things have been happening but they have lacked a bit as there still hasn’t been any news about Ontario or BC and that was suppose to be feb/March and we’re in may and haven’t heard anything. Probably won’t hear anything till after that shareholder meeting.
Also the closing of that financing should be around that time as well so hopefully the stock price will get a bump up from that...

Eve has a lot going for it, imho I don’t think selling weed is there main focus, with having the 1 mill sqft they are more going to be gearing to edibles, beauty products, cbd etc...also it wouldn’t surprise me at all to hear a big European expansion as they have ties in Germany atm also I believe Colorado was R&D for the beauty stuff so they didn’t have to do all the trials and such cause they will have done it already.

I think for me I’m gonna hold my position, might try and get it to 20 000 shares from current 14500 but ice held since sept... I want my double or triple return lol...and I’m ok with a slow and steadier rise as opposed to NRTH’s cannon shot turned into Cannon Ball lol

See what happens, if I had to guess, I would think Melinda would be doing an interview shortly as she usually does when big stuff is released...
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
9536 posts
3185 upvotes
Ugh TILT earnings out today, Glad I sold what I bought in the 2,50s today!
If you aren't willing to take small losses, then you will take big losses. This is my guarantee. -
Mark Minervini

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)