• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2019 1:28 am
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
5484 posts
716 upvotes
alanbrenton wrote:
Nov 14th, 2018 4:25 pm
So it sounds like you will post when your short positions make money and keep mum if they don't?

Your points kinda give the impressions you're wishy washy but hey, profit is profit so congratulations. :)
Of course I have losers. I have more losers than winners, but my winners are bigger than losers. No point of explaining here but yes, profits are profits so agreed there. If anyone have guessed, I am purely TA and actually do not care if this sector does well or not.
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
1745 posts
758 upvotes
GTA
1xTiMeR wrote:
Nov 14th, 2018 5:03 pm
Of course I have losers. I have more losers than winners, but my winners are bigger than losers. No point of explaining here but yes, profits are profits so agreed there. If anyone have guessed, I am purely TA and actually do not care if this sector does well or not.

I have some long, and some short/day plays. You don't need to like or care what you invest in to make money, I go where the volume is , right now MJ is where I am until it changes.
My lithium plays are crapping the bed too , some of my small cap plays have saved me ie. TGIF @ 0.22 MPX @0.40 ATE @ 0.18 but my recent swing plays are in the red, so I will wait on those be it a few weeks or maybe early 2019 to re asset them and the market.

Again all my money tied up can be gone tomorrow and i'm fine, im playing with money I can lose which makes it less painful, but listen it still facking sucks.

I Remember getting into FIRE at 1.60 go on vacation it dumps and I then see it go down to 1 then slowly go up over a year to 2.20 or so and I let it go at 2.10 on the way down, took a hell of a long time but didnt sell at a loss.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2007
1702 posts
1760 upvotes
Toronto
So a selloff after canopy earnings, etc..what were people expecting from earnings when weed has only been legal for a month?

This seems really overdone and the shorts won this round, stop losses and margin calls got hit everywhere....
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2017
1330 posts
676 upvotes
bought some weed on the dip today and hope it will pop up a few bucks tomorrow.
Mar 28, 2018
269 posts
91 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Market is reacting well to TRST's earnings. Basically a middle finger to the larger companies.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
5484 posts
716 upvotes
TRSTTTTTTTTT
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
1080 posts
190 upvotes
jackrabbit000 wrote:
Nov 15th, 2018 9:40 am
Well, that went green fast.
why is it that FIRE always falls harder and takes twice as long to get up.?
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
3563 posts
1364 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Could have been a beautiful day.... If the spy was green. Instead it falls more and more.
Mar 28, 2018
269 posts
91 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Penrose wrote:
Nov 15th, 2018 10:07 am
TRST could we see double digits today?
Talking about the stock price? I doubt it. That would require a 50% gain from open.