Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2019 4:24 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2007
1702 posts
1760 upvotes
Toronto
I think the next short report / attack should be on Tilray ....

$9 billion market cap as of today..... Absolute garbage....
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1863 upvotes
Ontario
joepipe wrote:
Dec 4th, 2018 6:02 pm
do what? so far there is no proof of anything illegal , the short seller just through a bunch of allegations on a pdf and it worked... the market bought it and the
weak hands and stop losses have been hit for 2 days...... they might as well have thrown in that Vic stole a car last night....arrest him!

I would be SHOCKED if VIc knowingly did something ILLEGAL that he knew if caught would tank the company and put him in Jail for fraud....

I know anything is possible, but just saying I would be absolutely shocked given his background from Jamison vitamins....and Diageo CFO hiring....
Only cause I don't have a filter and I often just gotta say what I think, the pump from you Joe is bordering on annoying.

I get that you're probably in deep on APH and doing personal damage control, but really. Investors aren't blind here
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2007
1702 posts
1760 upvotes
Toronto
hebsie wrote:
Dec 4th, 2018 6:10 pm
Only cause I don't have a filter and I often just gotta say what I think, the pump from you Joe is bordering on annoying.

I get that you're probably in deep on APH and doing personal damage control, but really. Investors aren't blind here
pump what ? am i gonna single handedly change the share price tomorrow ? cmon man.... no one is buying or selling because of me

Im throwing in opinions just like everyone else on here..... stock holders or not

I own APH but not enough to bankrupt me or give me early retirement..... and ya im pissed at this weeks events but I do
think the market has completely gotten shaken out of its shares for no real good reason....
Last edited by joepipe on Dec 4th, 2018 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2007
7191 posts
6528 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
hebsie wrote:
Dec 4th, 2018 6:08 pm
Everybody on Reddit knows he's a paid shill for APHA. The whole Cannalysts site is basically a shrine to them
Gotcha just wanted to make sure other people here knew. And props to that you had posted that previously. I’m only now connecting the dots myself as a matter of interest.

Not looking to bash the sector here... But just saying for people in the sector....diversification is very important. All your eggs in one stock in a volatile unproven sector is asking for it. Many of these companies have red flags that get brushed off while the stocks are up and then the finger pointing starts when thing are down.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
5278 posts
938 upvotes
joepipe wrote:
Dec 4th, 2018 6:02 pm
do what? so far there is no proof of anything illegal , the short seller just through a bunch of allegations on a pdf and it worked... the market bought it and the
weak hands and stop losses have been hit for 2 days...... they might as well have thrown in that Vic stole a car last night....arrest him!

I would be SHOCKED if VIc knowingly did something ILLEGAL that he knew if caught would tank the company and put him in Jail for fraud....

I know anything is possible, but just saying I would be absolutely shocked given his background from Jamison vitamins....and Diageo CFO hiring....
I find it hard to believe they (Shorters) are going to make up a bunch of BS.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2007
1702 posts
1760 upvotes
Toronto
baz5 wrote:
Dec 4th, 2018 6:19 pm
I find it hard to believe they (Shorters) are going to make up a bunch of BS.
thats what they do , thats their business, and thats why the disclaimer at the end of the report has no guarantee of accuracy...

they can just load a report with as much crap as possible... and if they're wrong , they can just say look at the disclaimer...

cmon man, you cant be that gullible .....
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2007
1702 posts
1760 upvotes
Toronto
more reason the short sellers and the report saying the stock is going to zero is amateur hour....saying zero is a total scare tactic that suckers sell on ....

Aug 26, 2011
345 posts
111 upvotes
baz5 wrote:
Dec 4th, 2018 5:26 pm
So why didn't you short it?
Can't short in TFSA. Also, pulled out half my entire TFSA Sept 28th to pay my student loans. Thanks Weed stocks!!
Koodo 6GB/40$ :twisted:
Aug 26, 2011
345 posts
111 upvotes
cartfan123 wrote:
Dec 4th, 2018 5:53 pm
That guy posing as an arms length investor has already been debunked as Donald Craig Wiggins... a former client or service provider of Vic and Carl while at Reko International. Saying he “knows” Vic is just well...deceptive. See attached.

That he poses as some average outside investor I find even more damaging to Aphrias credibility at this point and adding fuel to the fire.
He was also active on stock house before finding reddit and eventually founding thecannalysts. Can't trust anything he says, he ignored all these aspects of Aphria's acquisitions but would dive deep into anything Canopy did to raise concerns. Disgusting behaviour.
Aug 26, 2011
345 posts
111 upvotes
joepipe wrote:
Dec 4th, 2018 5:26 pm
if APH shouldnt be over $10 then Tilray and Aurora should be 75% less than what they are right now too.....especially tilray at $9 billon
right now which is an absolute joke.....APH is at $1.5 billion right now with better production numbers,...

You cant say just Aphria was overpriced at $20....
They hit 8$ before Constellations and Canopy breathed life into the sector, they were heading back down there before this short attack. I think they'll settle up around 8-12$ in a few months time. I might even be a buyer at 4$, for a flip.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
5278 posts
938 upvotes
joepipe wrote:
Dec 4th, 2018 6:21 pm
thats what they do , thats their business, and thats why the disclaimer at the end of the report has no guarantee of accuracy...

they can just load a report with as much crap as possible... and if they're wrong , they can just say look at the disclaimer...

cmon man, you cant be that gullible .....
You can't just ruin a company and say "We might have made this up" at the end and it makes it okay.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2016
1406 posts
753 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I think you’re missing the point here. This has more to do with trusting management and the board vs what their actual value is worth today. When the market loses faith because management is doing shady stuff, that’s a tough reputation to shake.
joepipe wrote:
Dec 4th, 2018 6:34 pm
more reason the short sellers and the report saying the stock is going to zero is amateur hour....saying zero is a total scare tactic that suckers sell on ....

Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2007
1702 posts
1760 upvotes
Toronto
loopy1984 wrote:
Dec 4th, 2018 7:18 pm
I think you’re missing the point here. This has more to do with trusting management and the board vs what their actual value is worth today. When the market loses faith because management is doing shady stuff, that’s a tough reputation to shake.
I know what you mean, but the fact is they have legitimate production in Canada which is the majority of their market value....I understand that the market now has a trust issue with management and its up to Vic to clear the air now.... I have a trust issue with him as well but I'll give it time to see what he does about it....

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

1xTiMeR