Investing

Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 10:47 pm
Oct 12, 2009
658 posts
388 upvotes
blexann wrote: Not like this though. Just ask all the bag holders - it's been in the dumper for years
I sold all mine last week, hindsight I would have kept hold, but whenever I see it spike its dead again in a week and I am left with the same average
2010 Contest Wins: 0
Sep 1, 2014
685 posts
1019 upvotes
Ontario
pentexplorer wrote: Congrats all, am still holding oversized APHA , looking to spread more to the msos soon
I'm shocked more people aren't already transitions to msos... They're going to make the Canadian pot boom of 3 years ago look like mince meat.. Haha..

Nice to see people who held on recouping losses!
Jun 9, 2008
178 posts
51 upvotes
Stive85 wrote: I'm shocked more people aren't already transitions to msos... They're going to make the Canadian pot boom of 3 years ago look like mince meat.. Haha..

Is there an advantage of owning MSOS over HMUS?
Nov 1, 2005
389 posts
313 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone in on JUSH? Bought beginning of December and still holding
Sep 1, 2014
685 posts
1019 upvotes
Ontario
JesseV87 wrote: Is there an advantage of owning MSOS over HMUS?
I'd prefer owning the individual companies at this stage over letting someone manage a collection holdings.

The big 4 are all in much better shape this early on vs the Canadian LPs at this stage.. Management are strong in all cases and the fundamentals look good for the growth potential.

So many catalysts just this year for the US market.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2012
3199 posts
2222 upvotes
ontario
Stive85 wrote: I'm shocked more people aren't already transitions to msos... They're going to make the Canadian pot boom of 3 years ago look like mince meat.. Haha..

you are forgetting the largest MSO will be CGC/STZ. Think of Canada as R&D.

But for the record yes, I hold MSOS and CL warrants.

edit: blue sky breakout for CL
Sep 1, 2014
685 posts
1019 upvotes
Ontario
esoxhntr wrote: you are forgetting the largest MSO will be CGC/STZ. Think of Canada as R&D.

But for the record yes, I hold MSOS and CL warrants.

edit: blue sky breakout for CL
I disagree (respectfully of course).

The Americans (more now than ever) are more intense the even the Quebec (looking out for their own before all others). I can't see a scenario where they pump a Canadian backed company.... Even with constellation... Even with the acquisition of acreage..

On top of that, the quality of the product the msos are currently growing trumps 90 percent of legal grows here.

You absolutely could be right... But my money is on curaleaf being king, at least to start.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2012
3199 posts
2222 upvotes
ontario
Stive85 wrote: I disagree (respectfully of course).

The Americans (more now than ever) are more intense the even the Quebec (looking out for their own before all others). I can't see a scenario where they pump a Canadian backed company.... Even with constellation... Even with the acquisition of acreage..

On top of that, the quality of the product the msos are currently growing trumps 90 percent of legal grows here.

You absolutely could be right... But my money is on curaleaf being king, at least to start.
That's what makes this fun! LOL I hope everyone is right and everyone makes bank.

You are also forgetting Terrascend and Slang both of which CGC has their hands in! Then there's All american Martha.... thats like apple pie!
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2006
4625 posts
1342 upvotes
Dumb q here. Why are people holding MSOS instead of HMUS?

Isn't HMUS similar with this USD exposure?
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43246 upvotes
ONTARIO
HITI is up today which is nice to see. Anyone else get in on these guys?
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2011
2259 posts
755 upvotes
Vancouver

I already have a decent sized position in all top 4 msos, but with my apha position unloaded to those, it will be a mega sized top 4 mso position. Kinda keeping apha around for the liquidity and nasdaq factor and also crazy arbitrage play with Tilray. I agree CAD LPs are mostly done except for CGC n APHA. Even then MSOs trounce those two so far.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2007
4151 posts
838 upvotes
New cannabis investor: Is MSOS the best way to get exposure to the American market? Or are RFDers going with specific companies?

Will pick up some Canadian companies too Slightly Smiling Face
RFD'er since 2007 😎
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43246 upvotes
ONTARIO
HITI is up again today and so is FIRE. Keep going!
Nov 30, 2006
303 posts
143 upvotes
Good lord, r/BayStreetBets is pumpin the ever living crap out of $FIRE.

Good week all around for some of the old bags.
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2015
1539 posts
730 upvotes
batMan07 wrote: Good lord, r/BayStreetBets is pumpin the ever living crap out of $FIRE.

Good week all around for some of the old bags.
They can pump IAN, EVE, I need to break even Disappointed But Relieved Face

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)