Investing

Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2019 9:06 am
Deal Addict
May 17, 2012
2299 posts
1026 upvotes
ontario
pretty weak bounce on CWEB. I think it's gonna head lower
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2014
1081 posts
505 upvotes
Of course TRST shoots up after I sell :)

Also, when did the thread title change lol?
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
3558 posts
1355 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Jon Lai wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2019 9:42 am
Exited at 12.70 for a 40+ cent profit. Looking for a higher low now.
Beautifully called man!

Congrats
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
3558 posts
1355 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Does anyone know how buying under anonymous works?

Do you pay more to do it, or is it setup already to your account?
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
42661 posts
3232 upvotes
Richmond Hill
JRGUINNESS wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2019 10:13 am
Beautifully called man!

Congrats
Thanks.

I have to admit, I learned a lot from ChartManDan. The technique is working I'd say 80% of the time (and out of the other 20%, most of the time it's because I wasn't strictly following the rules because I didn't trust it enough.

Just covered my CRON short above 28 psychological for a quick flip, as I fear either 28 or 27.93 may hold for today, and I don't want to pay interest :D
***Bosch GLL1P Bright Single Line and Point Combination Laser $25***
Silver Coins | Bosch Combination Laser | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio
Heatware | RFD Feedback
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
1745 posts
758 upvotes
GTA
Jon Lai wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2019 10:23 am
Thanks.

I have to admit, I learned a lot from ChartManDan.
What $ amount do you normally swing with ?? I play with a $10k stack for day/swing , most of my long positions unfortunately are red or nearing green as of late lol
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
42661 posts
3232 upvotes
Richmond Hill
lilmikey wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2019 10:35 am
What $ amount do you normally swing with ?? I play with a $10k stack for day/swing , most of my long positions unfortunately are red or nearing green as of late lol
That's about what I play with. My long term positions are either the same size or smaller (mostly smaller), as my swing positions are leveraged.
***Bosch GLL1P Bright Single Line and Point Combination Laser $25***
Silver Coins | Bosch Combination Laser | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio
Heatware | RFD Feedback
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 1, 2008
13364 posts
2708 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Bought TGOD on open and currently dropped a bit. Hopefully it'll bounce later today. Everything is red right now for some reason.
Member
Mar 28, 2018
269 posts
91 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Out of Aphria at 13.65, back in at 13.10. Lets see an oversold bounce.
Sr. Member
Aug 17, 2013
596 posts
458 upvotes
Toronto
Looking like one of those days, staying all cash today.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 1, 2008
13364 posts
2708 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Problems with trying to day trade is when you see a stock you held a couple days ago, it goes up to a new high for the week and then you go "Oh... Missed profits."
Member
Mar 28, 2018
269 posts
91 upvotes
Calgary, AB
geokilla wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2019 11:39 am
Problems with trying to day trade is when you see a stock you held a couple days ago, it goes up to a new high for the week and then you go "Oh... Missed profits."
And as long as you're okay with "missing profits" then it's fine. Just gotta keep the emotions in check. Profit is profit, better than taking a loss.

Top