41728 posts
2631 upvotes
Richmond Hill
chilli604 wrote:
Mar 24th, 2019 11:45 pm
Whats stop and stop limit?

I get so confused trying to understand it

I wanna set a stop so i dont lose my profits
When the stock price reaches the stop price, a sell limit order will be generated automatically at the limit price.
***Brand New Apple TV 4th Gen 64GB ONLY $220!!***
Silver Coins | Apple TV 4th Gen 64GB | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio
Heatware | RFD Feedback
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
41728 posts
2631 upvotes
Richmond Hill
jerryhung wrote:
Mar 25th, 2019 10:08 am
CRON +6.5% in a sea of red everywhere
Either they're driving it up before earnings (tomorrow before open), or someone knows something and there is actually good news that will be announced. The volume is not unusually high either.
Heatware | RFD Feedback
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2008
12579 posts
2090 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I'm trying to buy a stock in my TD account and I have the cash to make the purchase. However it keeps on giving me an error that I have insufficient cash. What the hell? Why can't I make my purchase?
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
41728 posts
2631 upvotes
Richmond Hill
geokilla wrote:
Mar 25th, 2019 11:27 am
I'm trying to buy a stock in my TD account and I have the cash to make the purchase. However it keeps on giving me an error that I have insufficient cash. What the hell? Why can't I make my purchase?
Do you have another buy order set up?
Heatware | RFD Feedback
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2008
12579 posts
2090 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Jon Lai wrote:
Mar 25th, 2019 11:30 am
Do you have another buy order set up?
No pending orders. My friend thinks the trade I made on Friday didn't settle, so that's why TD is witholding the cash? Even though it says I have the cash in my account?

Edit: NVM
Last edited by geokilla on Mar 25th, 2019 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
5300 posts
1101 upvotes
Scarborough
geokilla wrote:
Mar 25th, 2019 11:27 am
User issue lol
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
5032 posts
512 upvotes
CRON gap fills and then some. The power of Altria!
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2008
12579 posts
2090 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
IAN couldn't break resistance. At least now I know how the stock moves. 10k volume wall = Resistance lol
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
2795 posts
904 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Ascent News:

Ascent Industries Receives Approval of Asset Purchase Agreement for the Sale of Canadian Business.

Canada NewsWire

VANCOUVER, March 26, 2019

VANCOUVER, March 26, 2019 /CNW/ - Ascent Industries Corp. (CSE: ASNT) ("Ascent") advises that on March 25, 2019, Ascent, together with its subsidiaries, Agrima Botanicals Corp., Bloom Holdings Ltd., Bloom Meadows Corp., Pinecone Products Ltd., and Agrima Scientific Corp. (collectively, the "Vendors") were granted an Approval and Vesting Order by the Supreme Court of British Columbia (the "Vesting Order"). The Vesting Order was issued in connection with the proceedings under the Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act (Canada) (the "CCAA Proceedings") in respect of the previously announced asset purchase agreement (the "APA") with BZAM Management Inc. (the "Purchaser"), pursuant to which the Vendors have agreed to sell to the Purchaser substantially all of the assets comprising the Canadian business of the Vendors and the Purchaser has agreed to assume certain liabilities of the Vendors, including the Vendors' obligations to purchase a greenhouse located in Pitt Meadows, British Columbia. The aggregate value of the transaction is approximately $41.5 million, comprised of $29 million of cash consideration to be paid for the Canadian assets under the APA and the assumption of liabilities of approximately $12.5 million. Closing of the transactions contemplated by the APA are expected to occur on or before April 3, 2019.

Ascent through its subsidiaries will continue to own the assets related to Ascent's cannabis cultivation, production, distribution, research and product development business outside of Canada in Oregon, Nevada and Denmark.

Sauce:
https://web.tmxmoney.com/article.php?ne ... l=ASNT:CNX
Apr 23, 2014
995 posts
169 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
any hot tips guys. I'm looking for something for the day
Deal Addict
May 17, 2012
2109 posts
890 upvotes
ontario
Penrose wrote:
Mar 26th, 2019 11:12 am
any hot tips guys. I'm looking for something for the day
if you're looking short term i am not seeing a lot ATM

i played the ACB bounce and bought @ 12.26 but it's not playing out.

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 2 guests)

fuzzy2k3