Investing

Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 19th, 2019 12:07 pm
Jul 14, 2013
527 posts
76 upvotes
looking to jump into few of these mj stocks, but not sure if i should do it tmr or wait for fri?
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2004
3013 posts
465 upvotes
Toronto
Ride the wave.

Cannabis Wheaton.
Cash rebate Realtor

Homelife Bayview

President Award 2018
Mar 4, 2010
457 posts
167 upvotes
Toronto
jfall wrote:
Dec 27th, 2017 7:12 pm
EAT had a crazy run today and it may not be finished imo
I dont want to come across as a pumper but look at the timing of their last announcement today. They secured a medical license and have applied for recreational for edibles. I was following the SP intensely and it shot through the moon from .45 > .59 in the last 10 minutes with volume picking up towards the closing bell. This is just the facts of the SP and the announcement DYODD
Mar 27, 2012
764 posts
92 upvotes
Baffin Island, NU
djfunk wrote:
Dec 27th, 2017 10:06 pm
I dont want to come across as a pumper but look at the timing of their last announcement today. They secured a medical license and have applied for recreational for edibles. I was following the SP intensely and it shot through the moon from .45 > .59 in the last 10 minutes with volume picking up towards the closing bell. This is just the facts of the SP and the announcement DYODD
I wonder how they will market the edibles since it won't be legalize until approximately 1 year after legalization goes into effect.

"the federal government has said that packaged edible products won’t be commercially available until approximately one year after legalization goes into effect."

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/pot-pol ... -1.3733749

Edit:

I'll more likely hop to this one tomorrow because of there Cannabis oil product and future of edible.

it looks like the SP appreciation is mainly due to Calyx Brands Inc getting a temporary license for medicinal - distributor from the California Bureau of Cannabis Control. I'm guessing there will be some consolidation tomorrow or Friday.

This one might be another good candidate for short term California play.
Last edited by dealbreak3r on Dec 27th, 2017 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Sale

Lenticular Coin and Stamp Set - Superman: Then and Now (2013) for $40.00 + S&H
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
16353 posts
2366 upvotes
Toronto
Sold all remaining WEED stocks I had at $26...30 mins later its at $28 -_- .
Jan 12, 2007
326 posts
42 upvotes
Orleans
Ramblings wrote:
Dec 27th, 2017 5:58 pm
Namaste had a 20 min video with the CEO today at 4:20
No lulz? tough crowd!
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
4269 posts
2072 upvotes
Northside
97gst wrote:
Dec 27th, 2017 11:00 pm
No lulz? tough crowd!
lolll
#WeTheNorth
Mar 4, 2010
457 posts
167 upvotes
Toronto
dealbreak3r wrote:
Dec 27th, 2017 10:25 pm
I wonder how they will market the edibles since it won't be legalize until approximately 1 year after legalization goes into effect.

"the federal government has said that packaged edible products won’t be commercially available until approximately one year after legalization goes into effect."

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/pot-pol ... -1.3733749

Edit:

I'll more likely hop to this one tomorrow because of there Cannabis oil product and future of edible.

it looks like the SP appreciation is mainly due to Calyx Brands Inc getting a temporary license for medicinal - distributor from the California Bureau of Cannabis Control. I'm guessing there will be some consolidation tomorrow or Friday.

This one might be another good candidate for short term California play.
I'm considering selling today if it breaks $1. Premarket shows huge bids/asks around the .90 mark. not to get too excited but this is one of my big plays. California is the population of Canada altogether, with no provincial regulation issues here and there. I would imagine one of the big three Canadian MJ's will want to take this out to essentially double their market.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
4269 posts
2072 upvotes
Northside
ok so thank God i didn't sell my FFT yday. LOL
another green day
#WeTheNorth
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2007
3024 posts
806 upvotes
GTA
Day traded Namaste. 13% in 2 hours (bought at 3pm yesterday). Feels so good
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2009
4614 posts
461 upvotes
holy EAT is destroying it!

Damnit, i bought the wrong stock. i bought VRT since i knew it was going up but it looks like it stopped going up right after open when i bought it. while EAT just keeps pushing!

anyone know what happened with TINLEY today?

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

jgravity