4508 posts
700 upvotes
Niagara-on-the-Lake
Glad I didn't buy APH yesterday!
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
Supercooled wrote: Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful. Some famous guy named Warren said that.

I'll stick to it. It's a lot of money (to me) but it could pay off like MSFT or AMZN (hopefully).
How much returns are you thinking over a decade, 4x like MSFT or 15x like AMZN?
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2006
1664 posts
328 upvotes
nickwa wrote: Don't put too much weight into the MJ sector's red for the past 2 days - global markets are red. If the rest of the markets were green, and MJ was red, I may be a bit more concerned.
THIS
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
19536 posts
2260 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
alanbrenton wrote: How much returns are you thinking over a decade, 4x like MSFT or 15x like AMZN?
No idea but in a decade, recreational use of marijuana will be very ubiquitous. I'm just banking this company will be the right pick and I"m retired.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
Supercooled wrote: No idea but in a decade, recreational use of marijuana will be very ubiquitous. I'm just banking this company will be the right pick and I"m retired.
Which stock is this?
Temp. Banned
Jul 11, 2011
4978 posts
3330 upvotes
Ontario
Might of been a good day to wait in the shadows! This close could be ugly
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
19536 posts
2260 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
alanbrenton wrote: Which stock is this?
Nuuvera.

They've been bought by APHria so I don't know how that will play out. Will the stock rise or fall? I'm new to investing so ask someone else but I hope as a whole they prosper and I prosper with them.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
5342 posts
2809 upvotes
Northside
Just bought APH at $17.75.

Im happy...I hope lol.
Temp. Banned
Jul 11, 2011
4978 posts
3330 upvotes
Ontario
Supercooled wrote: Nuuvera.

They've been bought by APHria so I don't know how that will play out. Will the stock rise or fall? I'm new to investing so ask someone else but I hope as a whole they prosper and I prosper with them.
You'd be best served reading the APH press release regarding the purchase of NUU. That'd be a good investment suggestion!
Temp. Banned
Jul 11, 2011
4978 posts
3330 upvotes
Ontario
zaidyboy wrote: Just bought APH at $17.75.

Im happy...I hope lol.
I jumped on a few too fast today, but who knew what direction the afternoon would take. It could just as easily been all green.

Just the same, two weeks of waiting with cash and today feels about right. All will be well in short order again!
Dec 22, 2008
370 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
Bought a bit of APH, WEED and TBP.

Also happy to see ATE pop today (non-MJ)
Temp. Banned
Jul 11, 2011
4978 posts
3330 upvotes
Ontario
I wonder if we'll see $29 WEED in the next few minutes???
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6973 posts
4953 upvotes
Toronto, ON
hebsie wrote: I wonder if we'll see $29 WEED in the next few minutes???
Thank God we didn't.

I jumped in thinking I learned my lesson Monday. Not to be greedy and jump in on the way up.....
Bit me in the ass, as of right now I over paid a buck.

Hopefully tomorrow will be green.
Sep 16, 2017
442 posts
339 upvotes
i got that FOMO and bought back in after selling out my gains and am now bagging some losses. got burned on FFT. whats going on!?
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2011
1876 posts
1154 upvotes
Not NEPEAN
Global market down + Trump SOTU tonight + volatile MJ sector. Hopefully the SOTU goes without any controversy tonight and global markets can at least level off / start to recover. I don't see us continuing to drop if the global markets stop bleeding.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2008
1262 posts
146 upvotes
Lol what a disaster of a day... stay strong folks
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6973 posts
4953 upvotes
Toronto, ON
MasterBD wrote: i got that FOMO and bought back in after selling out my gains and am now bagging some losses. got burned on FFT. whats going on!?
LoL I'm with you bud!

Sad part is there has been some decent news, and yet, all it does is sink some more.

Oh well. LONG hold I guess?
Temp. Banned
Jul 11, 2011
4978 posts
3330 upvotes
Ontario
White Comet wrote: Yes I do need to see some sort of green tomorrow. All my stocks are down around 10% today and it hurts...lol
I'm down exactly 1.3% on today's purchase. Nothing to worry about, can't always grab the optimal buy points.

I expect a quick turnaround by tomorrow, Thursday at the latest.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)