• Apr 24th, 2019 7:36 pm
Feb 27, 2013
215 posts
141 upvotes
Calgary
JRGUINNESS wrote:
Jul 6th, 2018 10:57 am
LEAF:
Under the terms of the Arrangement, MedReleaf shareholders will be entitled to receive 3.575 common shares of Aurora (the "Share Consideration") and $0.000001 in cash (the "Cash Consideration") in exchange for each MedReleaf common share held

LEAF = 30.32
ACB = 9.17

ACB = 9.17 X 3.575 = 32.78275

Am I missing something

isn't this like a guaranteed $2.5 ROI?
If the transaction closed today and the prices stayed static sure, but they're going to keep swinging up and down and eventually converge.

The better way to look at it is can you use LEAF to acquire ACB for a low price. Using your same numbers, 1 LEAF = buying ACB at $8.48, if you think the post-dilution value of ACB is worth more than this then its a good value.

I picked up some LEAF at $22.80 shortly after it was discounted ~10% from the acquisition announcement, thus locking in my ACB price at $6.38 ($22.80/3.575), to me it seemed dumb not to do this as ACB is worth more than $6.38 all day long, so basically just gotta ask yourself if you think ACB is worth the $8.48+ or whatever current price of LEAF is / 3.575
~Let your actions reflect your desires
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
2804 posts
911 upvotes
Toronto, ON
hameljon wrote:
Jul 6th, 2018 11:08 am
If the transaction closed today and the prices stayed static sure, but they're going to keep swinging up and down and eventually converge.

The better way to look at it is can you use LEAF to acquire ACB for a low price. Using your same numbers, 1 LEAF = buying ACB at $8.48, if you think the post-dilution value of ACB is worth more than this then its a good value.

I picked up some LEAF at $22.80 shortly after it was discounted ~10% from the acquisition announcement, thus locking in my ACB price at $6.38 ($22.80/3.575), to me it seemed dumb not to do this as ACB is worth more than $6.38 all day long, so basically just gotta ask yourself if you think ACB is worth the $8.48+ or whatever current price of LEAF is / 3.575
Thanks

Guess for me its only a win if LEAF is less than 28.6.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
3350 posts
1764 upvotes
Ontario
JRGUINNESS wrote:
Jul 6th, 2018 4:22 pm
What does that mean?!?!

It's up 28% on the us exchange
It means they've been bad! Face Screaming In Fear
A policy three suspension from the CSE is listed as such:

3. Suspensions
3.1 The Exchange will automatically and without any prior notice suspend from
qualification for listing a Listed Issuer’s securities if, at any time, the Listed Issuer
fails to meet any of the requirements for continued qualification for listing; or the
Exchange considers it in the public interest to do so.
3.2 If a Listed Issuer which has had its securities suspended from qualification for
listing pursuant to this Policy 3 or otherwise has, within 90 days from the date of
such suspension, cured the default or breach that gave rise to the suspension
and paid the requalification fee set out in fee schedule of the Exchange, the
CNSX Issuer’s securities will automatically requalify for listing.
3.3 Throughout the period during which a Listed Issuer’s securities are suspended,
the Trading System will not allow quotation or trading by Dealers in the securities
of the Listed Issuer; the Exchange website will indicate that the Issuer’s
securities have been suspended. Dealers may quote or trade the securities of the
Listed Issuer on other marketplaces or over-the-counter unless prohibited under
securities legislation or UMIR.
3.4 Throughout the period during which a Listed Issuer’s securities are suspended,
the Listed Issuer must continue to comply with all applicable Exchange
Requirements.

------

From FFT

Future Farm Confirms Cease Trade Order07/06/2018 08:40 AM ET

Jul 06, 2018 (TheNewswire.ca via COMTEX News Network) -- (via TheNewswire)

July 6, 2018 / TheNewswire / Vancouver, British Columbia - Future Farm Technologies Inc. (the "Company" or "Future Farm") (CSE: FFT) (OTCQX: FFRMF) announces that it has been unable to file its 2018 annual audited financial statements (the "Annual FS"), its related management's discussion and analysis (the "Annual MD&A"), and CEO and CFO certifications (collectively, the "Required Filings"), which were due on June 28, 2018.

As a result, the Company is subject to a cease trade order issued by the British Columbia Securities Commission on July 5, 2018.

The Annual FS and Annual MD&A have been prepared, but the associated audit work remains ongoing and the Company is unable to file such materials until the audit has been completed. The Company believes that it will be in a position to complete the Required Filings on or before Tuesday, July 10, 2018 so that the cease trade order can be lifted and trading can resume.

For further information, contact William Gildea at 617.834.9467. On behalf of the Board,

Future Farm Technologies Inc.

William Gildea, Chief Executive Officer
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
2804 posts
911 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Haha so it's not bankrupt?

Great, now I'll only be down 99.9 %

I feel much better.

Haha thanks for the info on the CSE explanation tho Hebsie
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
4285 posts
2076 upvotes
Northside
hebsie wrote:
Jul 6th, 2018 5:31 pm
It means they've been bad! Face Screaming In Fear
A policy three suspension from the CSE is listed as such:

3. Suspensions
3.1 The Exchange will automatically and without any prior notice suspend from
qualification for listing a Listed Issuer’s securities if, at any time, the Listed Issuer
fails to meet any of the requirements for continued qualification for listing; or the
Exchange considers it in the public interest to do so.
3.2 If a Listed Issuer which has had its securities suspended from qualification for
listing pursuant to this Policy 3 or otherwise has, within 90 days from the date of
such suspension, cured the default or breach that gave rise to the suspension
and paid the requalification fee set out in fee schedule of the Exchange, the
CNSX Issuer’s securities will automatically requalify for listing.
3.3 Throughout the period during which a Listed Issuer’s securities are suspended,
the Trading System will not allow quotation or trading by Dealers in the securities
of the Listed Issuer; the Exchange website will indicate that the Issuer’s
securities have been suspended. Dealers may quote or trade the securities of the
Listed Issuer on other marketplaces or over-the-counter unless prohibited under
securities legislation or UMIR.
3.4 Throughout the period during which a Listed Issuer’s securities are suspended,
the Listed Issuer must continue to comply with all applicable Exchange
Requirements.

------

From FFT

Future Farm Confirms Cease Trade Order07/06/2018 08:40 AM ET

Jul 06, 2018 (TheNewswire.ca via COMTEX News Network) -- (via TheNewswire)

July 6, 2018 / TheNewswire / Vancouver, British Columbia - Future Farm Technologies Inc. (the "Company" or "Future Farm") (CSE: FFT) (OTCQX: FFRMF) announces that it has been unable to file its 2018 annual audited financial statements (the "Annual FS"), its related management's discussion and analysis (the "Annual MD&A"), and CEO and CFO certifications (collectively, the "Required Filings"), which were due on June 28, 2018.

As a result, the Company is subject to a cease trade order issued by the British Columbia Securities Commission on July 5, 2018.

The Annual FS and Annual MD&A have been prepared, but the associated audit work remains ongoing and the Company is unable to file such materials until the audit has been completed. The Company believes that it will be in a position to complete the Required Filings on or before Tuesday, July 10, 2018 so that the cease trade order can be lifted and trading can resume.

For further information, contact William Gildea at 617.834.9467. On behalf of the Board,

Future Farm Technologies Inc.

William Gildea, Chief Executive Officer
Very stupid lol.

A bit confused though, they said they've completed the financials however it's the audit that is taking longer than expected. Is that the hold up?

Thanks Hebs
#WeTheNorth
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
3350 posts
1764 upvotes
Ontario
zaidyboy wrote:
Jul 7th, 2018 10:44 am
Very stupid lol.

A bit confused though, they said they've completed the financials however it's the audit that is taking longer than expected. Is that the hold up?

Thanks Hebs
Sounds like some tomfoolery going on here, so I wouldn't trust IR that this is just a 'nothing/over-sight' thing.

Pretty sure I wouldn't want to be holding FFT if/when they come off this halt.

My guess, the immediate sell-off will drop them into the low 20s. From there, who knows where the SP heads.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
2804 posts
911 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Wow....

When's the last time there was a nice green day?
Feb 27, 2013
215 posts
141 upvotes
Calgary
https://business.financialpost.com/pmn/ ... c-offering

Tilray is offering 9,000,000 shares of Class 2 common stock at an initial price to the public between US$14.00 and US$16.00 per share (approximately CAD$18.40 to CAD$21.00 per share1). Tilray intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day over-allotment option to purchase up to 1,350,000 additional shares.

This would put them in-between Cronos and Aphria for market cap. For a deeper-dive: https://www.nanalyze.com/2018/07/tilray ... bis-stock/ , https://seekingalpha.com/article/418390 ... investment .

All things considered I think they're not off the mark, but I personally tend to avoid buying at IPO as the majority of time you can purchase for less than the IPO price shortly after it debuts on the exchange.
~Let your actions reflect your desires
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
2804 posts
911 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Interesting...

FFT closed at .34 before the halt/suspension.

Now my Questrade account says its valued at .255

If correct, Hebsie, was spot on again

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 1 guest)

ownthesky, Darklords1911