100M Cable internet $39.98/m free install + Conditional free modem OR 50M DSL internet $39.98/m with free modem(Ontario)
- Deal Link:
Any Shills from competitor ISPs , please fight directly with Cannet CEO (e-mail info attached in the bottom of this post) and leave this thread along. Thanks.
Advantages of Cannet 100M or 50M plans vs other competitors
• 10 days money back. ZERO deduction (FULL money back, no question asked. Return label will be provided). Can be extended up to 30 days with manager approval. Risk free and hassle free to give it a try.
• FREE installation for 100M Cable internet (either purchase or rental) and (Conditional) Free Modem rental if transferred from qualified competitors
• FREE installation for all DSL BYOD plans with customer's own VDSL modem
• Low $29.95 installation for 100m/30m Cable BYOD plans. Only $29.95 for 100m/30M cable plans with customer's own modem
• Wireless OR wired modem options (Cable modem has wired and wireless option, 50M DSL modem has free wired option, or pay $5 extra and upgrade to wireless AC modem)
• Canadian IP address which works with TVPAD and other Canadian only websites or apps
• 7x24 e-mail/phone/chat support and direct CEO e-mail open to all customers. All inquiries will be handled by a dedicated team or CEO himself
• No Throttle guarantee
• 24 months fixed price guarantee & No Contract vs other competitors can increase price any time
• Availability, Reliability, and Scalability . Cannet is based on a medium size ISP with 150,000 customers across 6 provinces, vs other small ISPs with less than 5000 customers, with single location without redundancy
Rogers cable area: 100M Cable internet $39.98/month with free installation and conditional free modem rental
All Ontario: 50M (50m download, 10m upload) internet $39.98/month, free wired modem rental, $29.95 installation
Rogers area: Only 100M and 30M allow BYOD, $29.95 installation
Ontario: 50M $39.98/month, 25M $34.98/month, free installation after rebate (credit $29.95 to your account in first bill)
Cannet 100M Compatible cable modem
• Hitron CDA3-20 (wired)
• Cisco DPC3848 (wireless)
• Cisco DPC3848V (wireless)
Compatible VDSL Modem list:
• SmartRG 505N
• TP-link TD-W9970
• Bell hub1000 ( Sagemcom 4350)
• Bell hub2000 ( Sagemcom 5250)
• Bell hub3000 ( Sagemcom 5566)
• Bell connection hub (Sagemcom 2864, this modem supports max 35M in router mode)
• Technicolor TG588v
NOT compatible VDSL modem list:
• Any locked VDSL modem such as CIK VDSL modem
• Any ADSL2+ modem doesn't work
Here's the contact information if you have any speed issues after installation -
For real customers, please email Cannet CEO (email@example.com) with your order number if you face speed problem, or claim your $100 bonus.
Copy & Paste from Cannet website:
"No Throttling Guaranteed
As a licensed Internet Service provider, registered with the CRTC, we are following the CRTC ruling for ITMP. Currently we are not implementing any ITMP in our network for any applications at any time. For any customers in Great Toronto area, if feel internet is throttled in peak hour, can report issue direct to our escalation team firstname.lastname@example.org, we will send a Can-net Technician to bring a laptop to verify. if slow speed or any application throttling is proved by Can-net, we will give 100$ bonus as special award."
*Please do not mention reseller name here, nor fight against other RFDer who is Mr. Right. If you need reseller name, please google. If you want find who's Mr. Right, please PM each other.