Ongoing Deal Discussion

Cannet

Unlimited Cable Internet 100m $29.98, 300M $59.98, 500M $64.98

Verified Rep
Jun 20, 2017
965 posts
116 upvotes
MooreH39153 wrote: I do have one question

I live in Vancouver BC, my new house qualify Shaw and telus, (prefer shaw)

New here, no clue what supplier previous guy using.

For the new installation, I would like to have BYOD, but when I apply online, it asks for the previous company, but I did not see shaw, and no cancellation date, what I need to click.

and also is there any suggestion for the modem ? I would prefer without wifi and router function, coz I do have a AC 1800 wifi router.

Thanks!
Hi there for BC area we are using Shaw as our backbone but unfortunately for our 75M plan for BC area for $29.98/m we do not have the BYOD option. We provide the SmartRgSr804N modem rental option for $9.98/m. You can put it in bridge mode and use your own AC Wifi router since that would guarantee better wifi performances.

Here is the link for 75M plan for BC:
https://www.cannettel.com/Promotion/Xbox75m

Kind regards,

CanNetRFD
Nov 25, 2016
201 posts
186 upvotes
It says there is a cogeco deal (I’m not in a Rogers area Disappointed Face ) but only plan on website says Rogers and I don’t qualify. How woul one access the cogeco discount? (And out of curiosity does anyone know if cogeco super deals have ever come up like the Rogers ones?)
Verified Rep
Jun 20, 2017
965 posts
116 upvotes
GollyMolly wrote: It says there is a cogeco deal (I’m not in a Rogers area Disappointed Face ) but only plan on website says Rogers and I don’t qualify. How woul one access the cogeco discount? (And out of curiosity does anyone know if cogeco super deals have ever come up like the Rogers ones?)
Hi there,

We have a cogeco promotion for 60M/10M for $39.98/m for 1 year and 40M/10M Cogeco deal for $29.98/m for 1 year
Both plans have no contract and come with unlimited usage.

See the 2 links for more info.
https://www.cannettel.com/promotion/60mc

https://www.cannettel.com/promotion/40mc

If you have any more questions feel free to reach out.

Kind regards,

CanNetRFD
Nov 25, 2016
201 posts
186 upvotes
Thanks...but dang it, when I check on that link it says not available at my post code either.....but I know there is cogeco into my house, previous home owners had it.

sigh
Verified Rep
Jun 20, 2017
965 posts
116 upvotes
GollyMolly wrote: Thanks...but dang it, when I check on that link it says not available at my post code either.....but I know there is cogeco into my house, previous home owners had it.

sigh
I am not at the office at the moment but if you call our service rep and explain it to them that you have cogeco lines running your home, at + 1 416 800 2323 they should be able to sign you up with the cogeco plans.
Jan 22, 2014
240 posts
210 upvotes
Guelph
Hi I am in Ontario and I have the 75M plan from you since Feb 2018. Total invoice amount is $ 39.53. I still have a modem rental fee I guess. Can I just switch to this promotion? Can you just simply change the price for me? Thanks.
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2008
1828 posts
884 upvotes
Up in the air
CanNetRFD wrote: Hi there,

We have a cogeco promotion for 60M/10M for $39.98/m for 1 year and 40M/10M Cogeco deal for $29.98/m for 1 year
Both plans have no contract and come with unlimited usage.

See the 2 links for more info.
https://www.cannettel.com/promotion/60mc

https://www.cannettel.com/promotion/40mc

If you have any more questions feel free to reach out.

Kind regards,

CanNetRFD
I'm in Cogeco area (Burlington) and when I go to your provided links and put in my postal code it says service not available in my area. I find that hard to believe since I'm currently on your 60/10 plan?
Verified Rep
Jun 20, 2017
965 posts
116 upvotes
hnxy99 wrote: Hi I am in Ontario and I have the 75M plan from you since Feb 2018. Total invoice amount is $ 39.53. I still have a modem rental fee I guess. Can I just switch to this promotion? Can you just simply change the price for me? Thanks.
Unfortunately, this limited promotion is for new customers only. I wish I could change the plan for you, really. :(
Verified Rep
Jun 20, 2017
965 posts
116 upvotes
flyboy320 wrote: I'm in Cogeco area (Burlington) and when I go to your provided links and put in my postal code it says service not available in my area. I find that hard to believe since I'm currently on your 60/10 plan?
Oh oh, that should not be the case. I will forward this issue to our IT team so they can look into the issue with the postal code check.

My apologies for that, and thank you for noticing the issue.
Feb 3, 2011
381 posts
147 upvotes
Calgary
I just saw a post a couple of days ago regarding a RFD special where it was 75/10M 30$ 2 years price guaranteed with no fees and free rentals? Am I still able to get this?
Verified Rep
Jun 20, 2017
965 posts
116 upvotes
sl___ wrote: I just saw a post a couple of days ago regarding a RFD special where it was 75/10M 30$ 2 years price guaranteed with no fees and free rentals? Am I still able to get this?
Hi there,

Yes you can still sign up for this limited and exclusive offer.

https://www.cannettel.com/Promotion/75MRF

Kind regards,

CanNetRFD
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9870 posts
1914 upvotes
TO
I'm looking for feedback from fellow rfders, in terms of speed and ping timings, I assume if I currently have Rogers cable internet 75/10 the speeds will almost be same with CanNet?

Did you initially get the 75/10 and then upgraded to the higher threshold packages like 150?

thanks
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Verified Rep
Jun 20, 2017
965 posts
116 upvotes
Tonykph wrote: is that offer $29.98 per month or just 1 month ?
It is $29.98 per month for 2 years
May 7, 2012
9 posts
Hi, I am moving in September 2018 and was wondering if I can sign up for this promotion now and have the contract start in September?
Verified Rep
Jun 20, 2017
965 posts
116 upvotes
kornkid wrote: Hi, I am moving in September 2018 and was wondering if I can sign up for this promotion now and have the contract start in September?
Hi there,

That is a long time and normally we can only hold the activation for a shorter period of time. You can always sign up with us if we have a different or better promotion at that time.
Oct 20, 2014
261 posts
133 upvotes
Toronto
Hey!

Moving to a new place on the first of August to midtown Toronto area, do you know of any potential new plans by then? Or better, if the 75/10 plan will still be available by that date.
Mar 5, 2009
381 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto
The Cable 75 deal sounds good, but I also want TV. Nothing is said about TV on the Cannnet site. I called and talked to an agent (in India, 'natch) and he said I could get TV but it would be provided by their partner CIK Telecom. After checking the threadbare CIK site, I phoned them up (in India, again) and the agent said there was no connection to Cannet and that I could get TV but only in a bundle that included Internet and Home Phone. Also, CIK doesn't offer a PVR. So this is not working out for me.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)