Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
CanNet

Unlimited Cable Internet 75M/10 for $29.98/m, Ontario

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 15th, 2019 9:48 am
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
1250 posts
1202 upvotes
Ottawa
sweetlikechutny wrote: CANNET is horrible, reliability and customer service is not good. I switched to rogers when they had their promos a few months back (unadvertised). 1 gigabit down, 50 up, unlimited bandiwidth for $43 I think. No contracts. Couldn't be happier.
Unfortunately I dont see any deals for Roger's right now. I came across EBOX (?) Who is offering 75/10 unlimited for $39/month. Never heard of them though.
Verified Rep
Jun 20, 2017
965 posts
116 upvotes
The first post of this thread is a bit outdated since we have a new plan and new promotion page.

75M Cable internet for $29.98/m for Rogers cable area
Free modem rental
No contract
Unlimited usage
https://www.cannettel.com/Promotion/75MRF

I hope the OP post can be updated
Oct 2, 2006
200 posts
29 upvotes
Firestorm wrote: Anyone with experience using Can Net in the Metro Vancouver Area? Looks like it's pretty bad out east but saw the same experiences here about CIK but they've been fine for me in Vancouvoer. Wanna know if I can switch my parents to Can Net from Shaw with minimal issues. I'd assume service should be the same aside from customer support...
Did you ever get any info about this, not much from anyone in Vancouver about them
Oct 2, 2003
156 posts
sweetlikechutny wrote: This is a different sales/promo channel. The price will increase a couple of bucks each year. It won't be 43 one year then 120 the next. Maybe 45 or 47 next year. No contract, so you can always switch.
You can't drop a deal like that and not share details of how to get it...
May 9, 2015
255 posts
10 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
i'm currently with carrytel for 3 months now. Speed is decent with no problems at all. I do plan to try cannet though.
Mar 23, 2019
3 posts
Be aware ofCANNET.... unstop unstable speed. Sometimes they have NO SERVICE and all internet stopped. If you are in a rush such as buying Stock Market or making a transfer on a deal, YOU WILL LOSS.
When you contact them and they would call you back next day when the service recovered. Then they would lie you they had never have internet problem. Their customer service people will not help you but only push all liabilities and responsibilities to customers. THIS COMPANY HAS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL and all people work there are impolite and sliding responsibility to customer. You will be tired on using them. Even cancellation, they DON'T HAVE STORE and YOU NEED TO PAY $20.00 to mail the box back to them. The saving will not cover your mental suffering and the mailing cost once Canada Post increase the cost again.
I just cancelled this and just today their customer service people made mistake but would not take liability but saying that was YOUR PROBLEM.
Contact me if you want to know the details of their BAD SERVICES.
Aug 17, 2016
17 posts
9 upvotes
Longueuil
Been with Carrytel for 8 months.No complaints at all.
Swiched to Cannet a month ago.Above advertising speed in general tend to slow down a little between 6:00 to 9:00 pm.My plan is 120/20 for 35$.Happy customer here.