BST: Electronics

[FS] Canon lenses, Camera gear, Microphones, Guitar amps, etc.

• Last Updated:
  • May 7th, 2012 3:13 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2004
8349 posts
1029 upvotes
Trader Score: 2 (100% Positive)

Canon lenses, Camera gear, Microphones, Guitar amps, etc.

Have a whole bunch of stuff to clear out. Items, descriptions, pics (to come), and pricing below. All items located in Ottawa but GTA meet-ups can be arranged. Local deals only unless you are willing to EMT and pay shipping. Open to offers but lowballers will be ignored.

Photography / Videography
-----

3) Crumpler Customary Barge camera and laptop backpack. I bought this a few years back and never ended up using it. Will fit a body and 2 lenses, a 17" laptop, and some random knick knacks. In blue/black colour scheme. Excellent condition but dusty. $130

4) Sigma 17-35 F2.8-40 EX HSM lens. Aperture step ring I've been told by Gentec is broken. I am not the original owner so I can't get it repaired under warranty. Loved it till it broke. [Off Market]

5) Canon 10D with battery grip. Used this camera for a few years until I moved on to the t2i. Solid build camera. Good for someone who is just getting started or wants to modify for infrared. Comes with extra batteries (4?), original manuals, cds, charger, etc but no box. About 25,000 clicks on the shutter. [Off Market]

6) Fidelity Versa medium camera bag. Clone of the Crumpler 5 MDH (Million Dollar Home). I think it might be slightly smaller than the real 5MDH. Fits SLR + ~2 lenses + flash + acc depending on what you own exactly. Nice and discreet w/o the Crumpler logo or price. Good condition but it is used. Bag is black with beige interior/trim. This is now an extra bag so it's gotta go. $20.

Guitar
-----

2) Line 6 Pocket Pod. I don’t play guitar anymore so this needs to go. Comes with Pod and AC adapter. Great condition. $100.

Cycling
-----

2) 2007 FSA SL-K Carbon crankset. Standard road setup (53-39T). 172.5mm arms. Used for about 500km as my best guess. Does not come with bottom bracket. Should work with FSA MegaEXO or Shimano BB but do not quote me on it. I could never generate enough power to use the big chainring so I switched to compact cranks. $180.

Toys
-----
1) Gundam Model - Perfect Grade MS-06S Zaku II kit. BNIB. Not my picture but it's BNIB so it's basically the same thing. This thing is suppose to be awesome and super detailed from what I've seen online. However, I've finally come to admit that I will never have time to put this thing together. $150.

Video Games
-----
N/A

Previously Sold
-----
2) Azden SMX-10 shotgun microphone and Pearstone mic shock mount.. Got this combo to try it out with my t2i but have decided to go a different route with my audio recording (dedicated audio recorder). SMX-10 has literally been used for 1 event and some testing at home and in excellent condition. Comes with original box and all accessories. Pearstone shock mount is used with some scuffs and silver pen marking. Functionally it is perfect but comestically maybe a 7-8. Will only sell as a combo unless I have buyers for each. [SOLD]

1) Marshall MG30DFX amp. I don’t play guitar anymore so this needs to go. 30watts. Clean/Distortion channels. Built-in digital effects. I will throw in a on/off pedal for the distortion channel. Great condition but dusty. $150. [SOLD]

1) Ipod Nano. 6th gen. 8GB. Silver. BNIB refurb from Apple. Sent my Gen 1 in and got this back. I have no need for an Ipod anymore. Comes the way I got it back from Apple. Device and warranty paper only. Does NOT come with headphones or charger. Absolutely perfect. Never been touched. Protective film still on inside bag. $60. [SOLD]

1) Canon 18-55 F3.5-5.6 IS . This is the kit lens that came with my t2i. Used it once or twice just to play around but haven't touched it afterwards since I have other lenses. Excellent condition. Comes with OE front and rear caps. $75. [SOLD]

1) 2x Yakima Frontloader roof racks. BNIB. Works with most crossbars including factory aerobars. Newer 5 position model that was not part of the recall. Works with tires from 20-29" including 650 and 700c. Front tire does NOT have to be removed to use. Comes with built in lock system but you will have to buy the lock cores on your own (2 cores per rack). I'm switching to a hitch system. $200 EACH. BOTH SOLD!!!
12 replies