• Mar 16th, 2018 1:36 pm
[OP]
Apr 10, 2012
773 posts
303 upvotes
Trader Score: 7 (100% Positive)

Canon Powershot S110 - $old

Hi there,

I'm selling a used silver Canon Powershot S110, advanced point and shoot camera with manual controls and manual adjustment wheel. I recently used this on my trip to Asia and absolutely loved the portability. It fit into my pocket perfectly without sagging.

I'm parting ways with it because I will likely not be needing it for a while and will be looking to upgrade before my next big trip. If you would like to see sample photos of my trip as shot by the S110 go here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsm1zn4jB.

The camera is in excellent optical and mechanical shape. Physically, there is a scratch on the body (underneath the "C" in "Canon") caused by keys in the pocket. The camera has never been dropped and has never been exposed to sand/dust/water. It was cared for meticulously, save for the stupid keys in the same pocket, as it was essentially my only way to document a 5 week trip. The camera has built-in WiFi for easy transfer and is fully touchscreen.

For a full list of specs, visit: https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/port ... rshot-s110

Included is a charger and 3 batteries. No box/manuals. $OLD

Meeting would be in North York area on weekends/weeknights or financial district on weekdays.

Last edited by shahram0 on Oct 26th, 2017 3:54 pm, edited 8 times in total.
18 replies
Jun 24, 2005
425 posts
49 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Trader Score: 4 (100% Positive)
So just to confirm....you used a tripod for the 4 second to 8 second photos right? or did you find a spot to place your camera?

Thanks
[OP]
Apr 10, 2012
773 posts
303 upvotes
Trader Score: 7 (100% Positive)
rngun wrote:
Nov 28th, 2017 12:14 pm
So just to confirm....you used a tripod for the 4 second to 8 second photos right? or did you find a spot to place your camera?

Thanks
Hey there,

I did use a tripod (Joby GorillaPod).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)