• Dec 11th, 2018 1:54 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Apr 13, 2017
246 posts
42 upvotes

Canpar - walmart

Hello,

Walmart shipped my diaper order through canpar. It's been 12 days since shipping date and I dont see any progress in tracking.

How reliable is this company ? Not sure if they lost the package. Walmart has not been helpful - they keep saying it will be delivered soon.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2006
1853 posts
5 upvotes
headleygrange wrote:
Dec 7th, 2018 1:33 pm
Hello,

Walmart shipped my diaper order through canpar. It's been 12 days since shipping date and I dont see any progress in tracking.

How reliable is this company ? Not sure if they lost the package. Walmart has not been helpful - they keep saying it will be delivered soon.
I believe they switched over to them recently and I have noticed the prolonged period that it takes for my items to arrive. 12 days seems a bit excessive, perhaps contacting Canpar directly?
[OP]
Apr 13, 2017
246 posts
42 upvotes
Stunt_101 wrote:
Dec 7th, 2018 4:54 pm
I believe they switched over to them recently and I have noticed the prolonged period that it takes for my items to arrive. 12 days seems a bit excessive, perhaps contacting Canpar directly?
After 2 hours listening to their music, the customer care rep said they dont have an ETA when the item will be delivered / where the item is. Walmart is saying canpar will deliver before Christmas. Not sure when can I request refund. Unfortunately, I used gift card to purchase - so cant dispute with credit card.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 9, 2007
9657 posts
4022 upvotes
Toronto
Still waiting for my stuff from CANPAR since Nov 27th. Was told by CANPAR that they are overloaded but will eventually get stuff out.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
[OP]
Apr 13, 2017
246 posts
42 upvotes
Waiting for diapers. I ended up buying from store. Would need to return these.

Dont know why Walmart would go with these small players for shipping.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2006
1853 posts
5 upvotes
headleygrange wrote:
Dec 7th, 2018 8:13 pm
Waiting for diapers. I ended up buying from store. Would need to return these.

Dont know why Walmart would go with these small players for shipping.
I’m pretty sure they’re paying next to nothing for their service. Big players like Walmart have a lot of leverage.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2013
3933 posts
615 upvotes
Richmond
canpar=run far far far away.
Stunt_101 wrote:
Dec 7th, 2018 4:54 pm
somehow even with the rotating strikes Canada Post was faster.
Dec 10, 2018
2 posts
Been waiting since the 25th for my package. Ordered some stuff for my kids. Have called Canpar, 5 days ago and my order has been sitting "In transit" since December 3rd with no updates. When I called customer service and spent an hour and a half on hold, they said there's a delay, updated my mobile notifications and put in my apartment code number, that was it and it is still "In transit" this package has $57 worth of items in it. I'm getting nervous.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)