None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
10453 posts
2020 upvotes
Nowhere

Can't Go to Second Page in Thread

This thread is showing 2 pages. But when I try to go to the second page, the first page keeps reloading. I have clicked on the: 2, Next and Last and keep getting the first page. I've tried in both Firefox and Internet Explorer. I'm guessing based on the last post showing that there is no second page but why does it indicate that there is one?
April 28th is a National Day of Mourning for those killed or injured on the job. Mourn for the dead, fight for the living. We all deserve to return home safely at night.
7 replies
[OP]
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
10453 posts
2020 upvotes
Nowhere
I see the 15 posts but it shows as having two pages on both Firefox and IE.
April 28th is a National Day of Mourning for those killed or injured on the job. Mourn for the dead, fight for the living. We all deserve to return home safely at night.
Apr 24, 2015
126 posts
14 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
Yeah I see 2nd page too. Maybe there is no 2nd page to show for.
Sep 27, 2003
9603 posts
2304 upvotes
Newmarket
I see 1 page with 15 posts.
RFD Forums Moderator
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
12085 posts
22348 upvotes
Scarborough
There was 1 post in the thread awaiting approval. I just approved it and it went to 16 posts. I'm guessing the pagination doesn't take them into account when displaying the number of pages.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
[OP]
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
10453 posts
2020 upvotes
Nowhere
TomRFD wrote:
May 1st, 2015 9:53 am
There was 1 post in the thread awaiting approval. I just approved it and it went to 16 posts. I'm guessing the pagination doesn't take them into account when displaying the number of pages.
That had to be it. I can now go to the second page and see the 16th post. The mods must see something different which is why they didn't see 2 pages.
Sep 27, 2003
9603 posts
2304 upvotes
Newmarket
Cheap Cat wrote:
May 1st, 2015 11:36 pm
That had to be it. I can now go to the second page and see the 16th post. The mods must see something different which is why they didn't see 2 pages.
Moderated posts appear to us as regular posts except with a small label that says moderated and there is no post number assigned to them.
RFD Forums Moderator