Site Comments & Suggestions

Can't login into RFD using regular web- something messed up with site or my acct?

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 22nd, 2014 11:06 pm
Tags:
None
Feb 22, 2007
991 posts
92 upvotes
Toronto
Awesome it works!
Is it possible that you could delete jambe94 user?

For those who are still having trouble if any. Remember if you tried sending yourself a reset password enter that to log in then change your password
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
18308 posts
1119 upvotes
realg123 wrote:
Jun 28th, 2012 2:32 pm
Awesome it works!
Is it possible that you could delete jambe94 user?

For those who are still having trouble if any. Remember if you tried sending yourself a reset password enter that to log in then change your password
technically, you should be banned for having multiple accounts....LOL!
Administrator
Sep 26, 2010
403 posts
90 upvotes
Toronto
ishfish wrote:
Jun 28th, 2012 12:20 pm
Hiccup or Hangover? The Emperor of Canada suggests a work drinking contest to Kaitlyn...and before you know it there are login issues.

Coincidence? No.
http://xkcd.com/323/

Somebody forgot to refill the IV.
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
28496 posts
837 upvotes
Fernando Po
Believe me, its not fixed.
"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” -HL Mencken
Administrator
Sep 26, 2010
403 posts
90 upvotes
Toronto
hagbard wrote:
Jun 29th, 2012 7:27 am
Believe me, its not fixed.
Could I ask you for more details? Especially:
What username is experiencing the issue?
When did the problem occur?
Did you attempt a reset password? Several?

We'll look into it and see if there is possibly another issue unrelated to the one that was fixed yesterday.
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
28496 posts
837 upvotes
Fernando Po
tylerversion2 wrote:
Jun 29th, 2012 9:48 am
Could I ask you for more details? Especially:
What username is experiencing the issue?
When did the problem occur?
Did you attempt a reset password? Several?

We'll look into it and see if there is possibly another issue unrelated to the one that was fixed yesterday.
Keep being logged out. its my username. Its happened at least six times this morning. Reset password? How do I do that? I just keep logging back in with my password.
"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” -HL Mencken
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2012
2663 posts
62 upvotes
East York
First time I've ever had an issue with RFD

I was logged out automatically and everytime I tried to log back in I got an error message saying

" sorry - there was a problem with trying to log in "
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2011
8609 posts
13444 upvotes
tylerversion2 wrote:
Jun 28th, 2012 8:07 pm
http://xkcd.com/323/

Somebody forgot to refill the IV.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Interesting.

So RFD needs to keep tylerversion2 at 0.13 - 0.14 for optimal performance while at work. On weekends and days of low demand they should let you detox otherwise your liver will become impaired and the monitering process will become more dificult.

When Korsakoff's Syndrome sets in - sue. Oh, you'll be too demented to enjoy the fruits of your lawsuit, so have kids so they can enjoy it for you.
Mar 23, 2004
33690 posts
2287 upvotes
Markham
Cannot login with my current password for some reason so requested a new one. Now I want to change to another new password, and this is what i get:

The current password CANNOT be incorrect as I just copy/paste the one I got from email. And I even tried logging in again with the same password and it works. Please fix asap. If it matters, I am using FF.

Also, cannot login to the site through mobile (Google Galaxy Nexus default browser) as well, as the login page keeps saying i got a wrong link. Oh god... :facepalm:
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」
Deal Fanatic
May 6, 2005
9122 posts
593 upvotes
Toronto
Everyone please be aware that we are trying to recover from a very serious outage at Amazon that affected MANY sites like Netflix, Instragram, Pinterest and more. The team has been working hard throughout the night to bring all components back online and repair problems. Please bear with us until things are fully restored!

FYI for those interested: http://venturebeat.com/2012/06/29/amazo ... pinterest/
Follow me on Instagram and 500px
Mar 23, 2004
33690 posts
2287 upvotes
Markham
angel_wing0 wrote:
Jun 29th, 2012 9:03 pm
Cannot login with my current password for some reason so requested a new one. Now I want to change to another new password, and this is what i get:

The current password CANNOT be incorrect as I just copy/paste the one I got from email. And I even tried logging in again with the same password and it works. Please fix asap. If it matters, I am using FF.
^ Still getting the same error.
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」
Nov 22, 2002
518 posts
36 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote:
Jun 30th, 2012 1:15 pm
^ Still getting the same error.
Im getting this as well, I can reset my pw, log in with the new pw, but cant change my pw.
Nov 22, 2002
518 posts
36 upvotes
mparsons wrote:
Jul 5th, 2012 2:07 pm
Im getting this as well, I can reset my pw, log in with the new pw, but cant change my pw.
working for me now. go figure. :)
Mar 23, 2004
33690 posts
2287 upvotes
Markham
nice, must have been fixed then ^^ let me see on mine...
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」
Mar 23, 2004
33690 posts
2287 upvotes
Markham
still cant change password on mine :facepalm: Can a mod help me out please?
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」
× < >