• Feb 11th, 2018 8:40 am
Tags:
None
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18196 posts
36555 upvotes
Scarborough
Quentin5 wrote: Does it help if we post the actual error or do you just need to know in future there is an error?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/rfd/core/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php on line 209: require([ROOT]/ext/rfd/core/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__RfdBbForumsBundleEntityForum.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Often it can help if the error message is posted but the devs know exactly what the problem is in this case and are working on fixing it.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32083 posts
15376 upvotes
Socially Distanced
TomRFD wrote: Often it can help if the error message is posted but the devs know exactly what the problem is in this case and are working on fixing it.
Cool

What is the problem currently?
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18196 posts
36555 upvotes
Scarborough
Quentin5 wrote: Cool

What is the problem currently?
Some issue with Amazon Web Services (AWS). I don't have the technical knowledge to go into more detail but if it looks like it'll be a while longer I'll have a dev come post an update.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2006
3153 posts
213 upvotes
phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/rfd/core/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php on line 209: require([ROOT]/ext/rfd/core/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__RfdBbForumsBundleEntityForum.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
“There are some things money can’t buy, and for everything else there’s MasterCard. Well, get out your checkbooks ladies and gentlemen, because it seems like the entire liberal cabinet can be bought. TRUDEAU: I CAN’T BE BOUGHT...LMAO. Because its 2017
Deal Expert
Dec 5, 2006
16698 posts
12472 upvotes
Markham
TomRFD wrote: Some issue with Amazon Web Services (AWS). I don't have the technical knowledge to go into more detail but if it looks like it'll be a while longer I'll have a dev come post an update.
just curious, what's SLA with Amazon? It seems this happens a few times.
Apr 25, 2014
283 posts
357 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]
Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction [1213]
An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
RFD Alumnus
Mar 8, 2015
70 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Quentin5 wrote: Does it help if we post the actual error or do you just need to know in future there is an error?
All new error messages are useful. Thanks to all who've been posting them.
smartie wrote: just curious, what's SLA with Amazon? It seems this happens a few times.
https://aws.amazon.com/ec2/sla/

However, they didn't count the problem yesterday as an availability issue here -- I'm guessing because the connections were intermittent rather than just down throughout that period. We've since hotfixed the servers to better handle the same kind of problem.
pipolchap wrote: Hard at work! :)
Screenshot_20170821-145454.png
I wish I and the rest of my dev team could've joined them yesterday. Loudly Crying Face
MRebel23 wrote: General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]
Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction [1213]
An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
Thanks. Modifications were previously made to mitigate this issue, but apparently they aren't adequate. We'll take more measures soon.
Apr 25, 2014
283 posts
357 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
dsinnyp wrote: All new error messages are useful. Thanks to all who've been posting them.

https://aws.amazon.com/ec2/sla/

However, they didn't count the problem yesterday as an availability issue here -- I'm guessing because the connections were intermittent rather than just down throughout that period. We've since hotfixed the servers to better handle the same kind of problem.

I wish I and the rest of my dev team could've joined them yesterday. Loudly Crying Face

Thanks. Modifications were previously made to mitigate this issue, but apparently they aren't adequate. We'll take more measures soon.
Are you on us-west-2? Didn't see any availability issues during the past few days for the instances we have in there. eu-west-1 has been spotty tho
RFD Alumnus
Mar 8, 2015
70 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto, ON
MRebel23 wrote: Are you on us-west-2? Didn't see any availability issues during the past few days for the instances we have in there. eu-west-1 has been spotty tho
us-east-1. My memory isn't that great, but I think it's generally been pretty good to us besides yesterday's issue, a smaller thing from earlier this month that hopefully few/no people noticed, and this thing from February.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2006
3153 posts
213 upvotes
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/rfd/db/driver/mysqli_slave.php on line 63: mysqli::real_connect(): (HY000/2002): Connection refused
“There are some things money can’t buy, and for everything else there’s MasterCard. Well, get out your checkbooks ladies and gentlemen, because it seems like the entire liberal cabinet can be bought. TRUDEAU: I CAN’T BE BOUGHT...LMAO. Because its 2017
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32083 posts
15376 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Just got a 504 Gateway timeout Neutral Face
Mar 27, 2010
487 posts
133 upvotes
Montreal
Quentin5 wrote: Just got a 504 Gateway timeout Neutral Face
Exactly the same just now.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32083 posts
15376 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Heres a new one

Sorry, we had problems logging you in. Please correct the errors below:

Could not update user. Please contact support.<br />Could not connect to YellowID.<br><pre>#0 /var/sites/redflagdeals.com/web.23.1.6.0/src/Rfd/YellowidBundle/YellowidApi.php(508): Rfd\YellowidBundle\YellowidApi->request('POST', '/authentication...', Array) #1 /var/sites/redflagdeals.com/web.23.1.6.0/src/Rfd/YellowidBundle/EventListener/YidUserEventListener.php(144): Rfd\YellowidBundle\YellowidApi->UpdateUser(Object(Rfd\YellowidBundle\YIDUserAccount)) #2 [internal function]: Rfd\YellowidBundle\EventListener\YidUserEventListener->updateUser(Object(Rfd\YellowidBundle\Event\UpdateUserEvent), 'yellowid.user.u...', Object(Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\ContainerAwareEventDispatcher)) #3 /var/sites/redflagdeals.com/web.23.1.6.0/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/EventDispatcher/EventDispatcher.php(184): call_user_func(Array, Object(Rfd\YellowidBundle\Event\UpdateUserEvent), 'yellowid.user.u...', Object(Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\ContainerAwareEventDispatcher)) #4 /var/sites/redflagdeals.com/web.23.1.6.0/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/EventDispatcher/EventDispatcher.php(46): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->doDispatch(Array, 'yellowid.user.u...', Object(Rfd\YellowidBundle\Event\UpdateUserEvent)) #5 /var/sites/redflagdeals.com/web.23.1.6.0/src/Rfd/WwwBundle/Controller/Users/AccountManagementController.php(325): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->dispatch('yellowid.user.u...', Object(Rfd\YellowidBundle\Event\UpdateUserEvent)) #6 /var/sites/redflagdeals.com/web.23.1.6.0/src/Rfd/WwwBundle/Controller/Responsive/Users/ResponsiveAccountManagementController.php(11): Rfd\WwwBundle\Controller\Users\AccountManagementController->buildLoginTemplateVariables() #7 [internal function]: Rfd\WwwBundle\Controller\Responsive\Users\ResponsiveAccountManagementController->loginAction() #8 /var/sites/redflagdeals.com/web.23.1.6.0/apps/bootstrap.php.cache(3238): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #9 /var/sites/redflagdeals.com/web.23.1.6.0/apps/bootstrap.php.cache(3197): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handleRaw(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1) #10 /var/sites/redflagdeals.com/web.23.1.6.0/apps/bootstrap.php.cache(3351): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1, true) #11 /var/sites/redflagdeals.com/web.23.1.6.0/apps/bootstrap.php.cache(2536): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\DependencyInjection\ContainerAwareHttpKernel->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1, true) #12 /var/sites/redflagdeals.com/web.23.1.6.0/apps/www/web/app.php(76): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Kernel->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request)) #13 {main}</pre>
Sep 27, 2003
11121 posts
3367 upvotes
Newmarket
Quentin5 wrote: Heres a new one

Sorry, we had problems logging you in. Please correct the errors below:

Could not update user. Please contact support.<br />Could not connect to YellowID.<br><pre>#0 /var/sites/redflagdeals.com/web.23.1.6.0/src/Rfd/YellowidBundle/YellowidApi.php(508): Rfd\YellowidBundle\YellowidApi->request('POST', '/authentication...', Array) #1 /var/sites/redflagdeals.com/web.23.1.6.0/src/Rfd/YellowidBundle/EventListener/YidUserEventListener.php(144): Rfd\YellowidBundle\YellowidApi->UpdateUser(Object(Rfd\YellowidBundle\YIDUserAccount)) #2 [internal function]: Rfd\YellowidBundle\EventListener\YidUserEventListener->updateUser(Object(Rfd\YellowidBundle\Event\UpdateUserEvent), 'yellowid.user.u...', Object(Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\ContainerAwareEventDispatcher)) #3 /var/sites/redflagdeals.com/web.23.1.6.0/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/EventDispatcher/EventDispatcher.php(184): call_user_func(Array, Object(Rfd\YellowidBundle\Event\UpdateUserEvent), 'yellowid.user.u...', Object(Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\ContainerAwareEventDispatcher)) #4 /var/sites/redflagdeals.com/web.23.1.6.0/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/EventDispatcher/EventDispatcher.php(46): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->doDispatch(Array, 'yellowid.user.u...', Object(Rfd\YellowidBundle\Event\UpdateUserEvent)) #5 /var/sites/redflagdeals.com/web.23.1.6.0/src/Rfd/WwwBundle/Controller/Users/AccountManagementController.php(325): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->dispatch('yellowid.user.u...', Object(Rfd\YellowidBundle\Event\UpdateUserEvent)) #6 /var/sites/redflagdeals.com/web.23.1.6.0/src/Rfd/WwwBundle/Controller/Responsive/Users/ResponsiveAccountManagementController.php(11): Rfd\WwwBundle\Controller\Users\AccountManagementController->buildLoginTemplateVariables() #7 [internal function]: Rfd\WwwBundle\Controller\Responsive\Users\ResponsiveAccountManagementController->loginAction() #8 /var/sites/redflagdeals.com/web.23.1.6.0/apps/bootstrap.php.cache(3238): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #9 /var/sites/redflagdeals.com/web.23.1.6.0/apps/bootstrap.php.cache(3197): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handleRaw(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1) #10 /var/sites/redflagdeals.com/web.23.1.6.0/apps/bootstrap.php.cache(3351): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1, true) #11 /var/sites/redflagdeals.com/web.23.1.6.0/apps/bootstrap.php.cache(2536): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\DependencyInjection\ContainerAwareHttpKernel->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1, true) #12 /var/sites/redflagdeals.com/web.23.1.6.0/apps/www/web/app.php(76): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Kernel->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request)) #13 {main}</pre>
Brief issue with the login server. @TomRFD can provide more info.
RFD Forums Moderator
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18196 posts
36555 upvotes
Scarborough
The Yellow ID server experienced a very high load for a short period last night. This caused issued with users being able to log into the website. We're still waiting to hear back on why it happened. I'll post an update when I hear more.
Aug 26, 2017
10 posts
I got locked out of my regular login (queerasmoi) this weekend. Tried the contact form (directed at Webmaster) yesterday but no dice.

My main computer was logged in with some sort of long lasting cookie but I could not log any other device in. I tried everything I could, using the same password remembered by my browser, but nothing worked. Finally I logged out, tried to log in again and it didn't work from that browser either.

So I sent a password reset link and no matter what I type, I get "Unable to complete your request. Please try a new password." So now I am locked out.
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
Please for the Love of God. Before my productivity skyrockets beyond noticeable levels....I can't log into work anymore. Tried all day. Just dumped cookies and wouldn't accept my log in attempts....still in on mobile. Sigh...

The agony.

edit: OK., so On a whim, I thought to try my email address. With that it worked fine. Looks like the changed username that was cheatedly forced upon me back when YPG took over, was the culprit. It didn't like it. My username used to be my....handle....but when YPG took over, it screwed things up and I was forced to pick a different username, which I've used since then.
PayTM$154, dead. SDM: $5342 Rakuten: $181.98
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Viberg, Allend Edmonds, Red Wings, misc,*
*Various Szs Vintage: Florsheim Imperial
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32083 posts
15376 upvotes
Socially Distanced
503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.

Also couldn't post, hit submit, goes back to thread with no post or no error
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32083 posts
15376 upvotes
Socially Distanced
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/rfd/db/driver/mysqli_slave.php on line 63: mysqli::real_connect(): (08004/1040): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/rfd/core/Event/SeoListener.php on line 664: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be float, string given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/rfd/core/Event/SeoListener.php on line 665: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be float, string given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/rfd/core/Event/SeoListener.php on line 666: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be float, string given
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2003
2086 posts
501 upvotes
Toronto
Yesterday I was unable to login. Tried at least 5 times at various times of the day. Today everything appear to be fine. So confused about this site.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)