None
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
8489 posts
12857 upvotes
Scarborough
invite wrote:
May 16th, 2017 4:11 am
Be careful what you wish for, because you might just get it.

The site now appears to keep a permanent 'current' announcement (dated Apr 14th, 2017) at the top of every sub-forum page.
It was up to alert users that there may be an issue as there was still an unresolved problem at one of our data centres. Did you reply because you had a problem logging in?
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Guru
Feb 8, 2014
13462 posts
3357 upvotes
Toronto
invite wrote:
May 16th, 2017 4:11 am

The site now appears to keep a permanent 'current' announcement (dated Apr 14th, 2017) at the top of every sub-forum page.
Good
Lies, damned lies, statistics and alternative facts
May 20, 2017
2 posts
*Sigh* Looks like the login problem is back.....created a new account to post this.

When I click the 'Forgot your password' link, enter my email address, it gives the 'Could not connect to YellowId'.....
May 20, 2017
3 posts
Need help, can't login with my old account (Beaverliquor) and can't reset my password.

All it says is "could not connect to YellowID" whether I try to login or reset my password.
Jul 5, 2004
22210 posts
2100 upvotes
BeaverLiquors wrote:
May 21st, 2017 7:30 pm
Need help, can't login with my old account (Beaverliquor) and can't reset my password.

All it says is "could not connect to YellowID" whether I try to login or reset my password.
It happened to me too. I was booted out for a few days.
Use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page to open a support ticket. TomRFD will be able to fix it for you. Make sure to include your username.
Toronto Maple Leafs tickets for sale. PM me for details
Deal Addict
May 17, 2005
3651 posts
456 upvotes
a small hiccups today ... had to refresh page few times to post ...

its ok now
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
8489 posts
12857 upvotes
Scarborough
Just wanted to post an update that the problem affecting some accounts this weekend is a new and different issue than this one. The problem this thread was based on was the entire log in system being down. The problem from this weekend is being discussed here.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Banned
May 18, 2017
4 posts
2 upvotes
Hey TomRFD i can't pm people on my account help plese!!!
Sep 27, 2003
8229 posts
1594 upvotes
Newmarket
goodtrail wrote:
May 27th, 2017 9:15 pm
Hey TomRFD i can't pm people on my account help plese!!!
Try now
RFD Forums Moderator
Corporate Account Manager for a Bell Mobility Reseller
Deal Guru
Feb 8, 2014
13462 posts
3357 upvotes
Toronto
Yet again, how many rounds are we at?
At least this time the message says no longer says anything about resetting your password
Penalty Box
Jan 29, 2016
377 posts
525 upvotes
New Caledonia
Seriously. What a joke the uptime of this site is. Pathetic, really.
HOT DEAL ALERT: 661,000 stolen emails, usernames and unencrypted passwords from a Canadian deals website, compromised due to administrator incompetence and general apathy towards users! Order now!
Deal Guru
Feb 8, 2014
13462 posts
3357 upvotes
Toronto
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/rfd/db/driver/mysqli_slave.php on line 63: mysqli::real_connect(): (HY000/1040): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/rfd/core/Event/SeoListener.php on line 664: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be float, string given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/rfd/core/Event/SeoListener.php on line 665: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be float, string given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/rfd/core/Event/SeoListener.php on line 666: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be float, string given
Sep 27, 2003
8229 posts
1594 upvotes
Newmarket
tysonville wrote:
Jun 6th, 2017 4:19 pm
Hey Tom,

I cant' pm anyone either
You need an approved post in another section of the site before you can PM.
RFD Forums Moderator
Corporate Account Manager for a Bell Mobility Reseller