Site Comments & Suggestions

Can't login this morning. On and Off whole day

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2017 1:03 am
Tags:
None
Aug 26, 2017
10 posts
I got locked out of my regular login (queerasmoi) this weekend. Tried the contact form (directed at Webmaster) yesterday but no dice.

My main computer was logged in with some sort of long lasting cookie but I could not log any other device in. I tried everything I could, using the same password remembered by my browser, but nothing worked. Finally I logged out, tried to log in again and it didn't work from that browser either.

So I sent a password reset link and no matter what I type, I get "Unable to complete your request. Please try a new password." So now I am locked out.
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
27704 posts
773 upvotes
Dildo, NL
Please for the Love of God. Before my productivity skyrockets beyond noticeable levels....I can't log into work anymore. Tried all day. Just dumped cookies and wouldn't accept my log in attempts....still in on mobile. Sigh...

The agony.

edit: OK., so On a whim, I thought to try my email address. With that it worked fine. Looks like the changed username that was cheatedly forced upon me back when YPG took over, was the culprit. It didn't like it. My username used to be my....handle....but when YPG took over, it screwed things up and I was forced to pick a different username, which I've used since then.
unlim national, unlim Global SMS, CD/VM, 8Gb of Blazing Fast LTE $45
~Twitter~ ~Instagram~
[Yota Mafia]
100% BST & Heatware Trader since 2005
Photobucket, Suck a Big Fat Stinkin'...
Deal Guru
Feb 8, 2014
13287 posts
3266 upvotes
Toronto
503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.

Also couldn't post, hit submit, goes back to thread with no post or no error
Lies, damned lies, statistics and alternative facts
Deal Guru
Feb 8, 2014
13287 posts
3266 upvotes
Toronto
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/rfd/db/driver/mysqli_slave.php on line 63: mysqli::real_connect(): (08004/1040): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/rfd/core/Event/SeoListener.php on line 664: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be float, string given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/rfd/core/Event/SeoListener.php on line 665: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be float, string given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/rfd/core/Event/SeoListener.php on line 666: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be float, string given
Lies, damned lies, statistics and alternative facts
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2003
1557 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto
Yesterday I was unable to login. Tried at least 5 times at various times of the day. Today everything appear to be fine. So confused about this site.
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2008
1016 posts
131 upvotes
Burlington, ON
zero_ wrote:
Sep 15th, 2017 9:08 am
Yesterday I was unable to login. Tried at least 5 times at various times of the day. Today everything appear to be fine. So confused about this site.
+1

Problems all day yesterday but ok today....
Nov 11, 2003
350 posts
55 upvotes
Same as the others. It's been happening on a monthly basis now lol
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2003
4696 posts
505 upvotes
Toronto
I’m logged in from my iPad and iPhone just fine; cannot login from Safari on numerous Macs. It’s infuriating.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
8364 posts
12707 upvotes
Scarborough
milhaus wrote:
Sep 18th, 2017 8:12 am
I’m logged in from my iPad and iPhone just fine; cannot login from Safari on numerous Macs. It’s infuriating.
I just tried logging in on Safari on my computer and it worked fine. Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache? Are you receiving an error message?
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
15120 posts
4220 upvotes
Ottawa
I've notice this also, when I don't log out from my PC and attempt to login via mobile.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
8364 posts
12707 upvotes
Scarborough
vkizzle wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 3:28 pm
I've notice this also, when I don't log out from my PC and attempt to login via mobile.
Which issue are you referring to?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
5127 posts
1205 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
Having issues with the website today. Script is all over the place and my login doesn't appear.
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
15120 posts
4220 upvotes
Ottawa
TomRFD wrote:
Sep 26th, 2017 1:58 pm
Which issue are you referring to?
I noticed on days where I don't log off of RFD from my PC (put it in sleep mode); I wouldn't be able to log on again from my mobile device.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
8364 posts
12707 upvotes
Scarborough
chimaican wrote:
Sep 26th, 2017 3:23 pm
Having issues with the website today. Script is all over the place and my login doesn't appear.
Can you please provide some more details? I'm not quite sure I understand what you're experiencing.
vkizzle wrote:
Sep 26th, 2017 3:43 pm
I noticed on days where I don't log off of RFD from my PC (put it in sleep mode); I wouldn't be able to log on again from my mobile device.
And the only way to get back in on mobile is to do a password reset?
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
15120 posts
4220 upvotes
Ottawa
TomRFD wrote:
Sep 27th, 2017 2:21 pm
Can you please provide some more details? I'm not quite sure I understand what you're experiencing.

And the only way to get back in on mobile is to do a password reset?
That's correct, during the last time I had issues logging in.
So far so good, as I just tried logging in via mobile and while still logged in on PC; without any issues.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)