• May 11th, 2021 5:48 am
Tags:
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55317 upvotes
Toronto, ON

The Capoate - New Fashion?

Just had a rather vague idea, but since today is so grey, I thought of the rain, and recalled seeing a lot of people with ball caps and rain jackets on with hoods.

Than the Capote happened, the hat built into the hoodie of it, and the jacket a little trenchy, a little longer.

Thoughts of the 2 together? Have an other fashion ideas to share. I usually don't like to get clothe ideas, but this one seems reasonable lol.
3 replies
Deal Guru
Sep 6, 2002
11547 posts
5376 upvotes
Moving target
I was gonna clean my room but....
Autocorrect sucks
Jun 11, 2019
327 posts
332 upvotes
North York, Toronto
Such a great idea. I don't like the name Capote though. Should call it a raincoat. Though the name might be taken.
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55317 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Yeah, I figure now it could be a Capoater. Never been good with names. I prefer to write in pencil than pen...

But you can always make a smaller brim and auto fit the head with some adjustable method in case there's lots of wind.

The brim on a ball cap in wind would prevent the rain to get on your face, kinda like the visor is a mini umbrella.

woke up and felt like I had a talk about it lmao, hence the new ideas, but really, I don't care about it too much. Off to more proactive ideas that get make me happy today, and get me through to tomorrow to start again lol

To add, now that I'm on the topic, the auto adjust method on your head, it would have to be cushioned, kinda like an airplane hat but not as thick, to provide comfort and no squeeze on the head

but I'm not making a product, I'm simply trying to get unbored. 'Nuff 'bout that right now lol

Just one last thought, if the hat in the hood worked well and would fit your head, you could just avert the string due to hard weather, as a hat with the hoodie on, would prob do the trick

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)