• Feb 25th, 2015 8:45 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2004
3815 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
Madchester wrote: SHIELD needs to dummyproof its helicarrier.
lmao! no kidding!

They should probably just keep it invisible and hide it from themselves.

Hmmm, where is Black Widow's waist in those pictures above?!
Proud supporter of Tour for Kids and Ride for Karen!

Come chat live with other RFD'ers on IRC! #redflagdeals on EFNet!

Peace!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
7800 posts
1611 upvotes
Toronto
Wow... marvel just keeps upping their game with each new movie. I dont even think DC /warner can keep up or even b eat them.

The new trailer is just awesome.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
jenviea wrote:

Captain America The Winter Soldier Trailer 2 UK & Ireland -- Official Marvel | HD

Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1583 upvotes
PCDawg wrote: Wow... marvel just keeps upping their game with each new movie. I dont even think DC /warner can keep up or even b eat them.

The new trailer is just awesome.
I would agree, really all they have going for them are Batman and Superman. Marvel is light years ahead when it comes to making comics into movies.

Trailer defintly get me excited to see the movie
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2008
4420 posts
313 upvotes
Toronto
DC still has the rest of the justice league to try and help them out. They got 3 of them done but they need more like wonder woman, flash etc..

Marvel has been good with pumping out these movies and they are getting good reviews. Lets hope America 2 is just as good as 1 or even better.
Nothing to see here...keep looking.
Jun 1, 2012
791 posts
51 upvotes
Spidey wrote: I would agree, really all they have going for them are Batman and Superman. Marvel is light years ahead when it comes to making comics into movies.

Trailer defintly get me excited to see the movie

Comics maybe or maybe not, however, Movies is a resounding yes. Marvel is a well oiled machine now and the trailer is looking awesome.
"Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime."—Mark Twain
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1583 upvotes
blackestnight wrote: Comics maybe or maybe not, however, Movies is a resounding yes. Marvel is a well oiled machine now and the trailer is looking awesome.
Maybe a rephrase, bring comic book characters to the screen
Jun 1, 2012
791 posts
51 upvotes
Spidey wrote: Maybe a rephrase, bring comic book characters to the screen
Absolutely. I remember Joss Whedon said that he tried his best to get Wonder Woman on the small screen, however, the level of apathy and lack of interest from Warner Brothers led him to just give up.
"Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime."—Mark Twain
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA

Gameloft presents the official game of the much-awaited Super Hero film coming this spring. Captain America: The Winter Soldier will bring an original blend of combat action and flexible tactical options for a complete Marvel experience.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier is scheduled for release on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android in late March.
Jun 1, 2012
791 posts
51 upvotes
I actually figured this out before this tv spot. The superbowl tv spot featured the same scenes, you can clearly see winter soldier wrecking fury's car and him being operated on. He isn't going to be killed off.
Jan 19, 2007
717 posts
188 upvotes
blackestnight wrote: I actually figured this out before this tv spot. The superbowl tv spot featured the same scenes, you can clearly see winter soldier wrecking fury's car and him being operated on. He isn't going to be killed off.
He'll probably die and get revived by the machine that was tested on Coulson.
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1583 upvotes
tk1000 wrote: Marvel Entertainment has just released a new featurette for Captain America: The Winter Soldier that addresses Steve Rogers' struggle to find out who he can and cannot trust.
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... zBMxrXl.99

Did they up the release date?? Says March 26th on the trailer, I didnt think it was until April 11
Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
17434 posts
12787 upvotes
Toronto
Lotsa Falcon in a new TV spot

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)