[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378556 upvotes
Ottawa

Captain Morgan "Make it Happen contest" (exp. Jun 30/12) NO QC facebook

Grand prize will be judged and voted, secondary prizes are random

Enter: http://www.facebook.com/CaptainMorganCanada (make it happen tab)

Rules: http://www.captainmorganmakeithappen.com/tab/terms.php

Prize: There are six (6) grand prizes (each a “Grand Prize”) available to be won in this contest, each consisting of all or part(s) of the winning entrants’ requests, with the approximate retail value of each Grand Prize depending on the element(s) of the request that are fulfilled, but to a maximum of eight thousand dollars (CDN$8,000.00) total per Grand Prize.

(b) There are two hundred (200) secondary prizes (each a “Secondary Prize”) available to be won in this contest, consisting of the following:
December 15, 2011 – January 5, 2012: ten (10) Party in a Chest Prize Packs, each consisting of: gift cards to various retailers for supplies for a party, totaling $55 in value; four (4) Captain Morgan hats; four (4) Captain Morgan eye patches; and four (4) Captain Morgan glasses, with the total approximate retail value of each pack being CDN$100.00.
January 6, 2012 – February 6, 2012: fifteen (15) SuperBowl Party in a Chest Packs, each consisting of: four (4) football team jerseys (two (2) jerseys for each playing team); one (1) official NFL football; gift cards to various retailers for supplies for a SuperBowl party, totaling $50 in value; four (4) Captain Morgan hats; four (4) Captain Morgan eye patches; four (4) Captain Morgan glasses, with the total approximate retail value of each pack being CDN$150.00.
February 7, 2012 – April 20, 2012: seventy-five (75) Party in a Box Packs, each consisting of: gift cards to various retailers for various supplies for a party, totaling $55 in value; four (4) Captain Morgan hats; four (4) Captain Morgan eye patches; four (4) Captain Morgan glasses, with the total approximate retail value of each pack being CDN$100.00.
April 21, 2012 – June 15, 2012: one hundred (100) NHL Party in a Box Packs, each consisting of: two (2) home-town team jerseys; gift cards to various retailers for supplies for an NHL party, totaling $50 in value; four (4) Captain Morgan hats; four (4) Captain Morgan eye patches; four (4) Captain Morgan glasses, with the total approximate retail value of each pack being CDN$150.00.

Good luck rfd
bring back colour
23 replies
Dec 6, 2010
179 posts
87 upvotes
Calgary
They have the closing date listed as June 30, 2011. I don't think they proof read their copy very carefully.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2009
5661 posts
2392 upvotes
Toronto
thanks
....Now I have more time for contests :lol:
Oct 26, 2008
852 posts
9698 upvotes
Barrie
Suddenly there is a bad taste in my mouth... .hmmm... bad memories surfacing... hmmmm...

@ Vilmark ... Any help to remind me what this is about ? .... lol jk :lol: :lol:
:D Be Yourself.. Everyone Else Is Taken :D
:D May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night. This is a rich universe and there is plenty for all of us. I am filled with good luck. I am my wishes realized. I am a WINNER !! :D