Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2006
14341 posts
221 upvotes
thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2011
3412 posts
627 upvotes
Where am I?
Thanks. I wonder if the daily entry needs to be different? All I really want is a Tiki bar.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2005
1534 posts
15100 upvotes
Captain Morgan has changed up the ‘Make It Happen’ Contest for the month of May; web page states: ‘DONT WORRY - I WILL RETURN IN JUNE TO ACCEPT MORE ‘MAKE IT HAPPEN’ IDEAS THAT I COULD MAKE A REALITY.’

http://www.facebook.com/CaptainMorganCa ... S_nlEw#_=_

Here’s the update for May entry and prizing . . .

You could win the Ultimate Hockey Cup Finals Experience. You and a friend will receive an all expenses paid trip to see one of the final series playoff games in one of the final two cities.

Two ways to enter:

Click on the ‘Ultimate Cup Final’ tab at the top of the screen and submit a short explanation why you deserve to win!

OR

Between May 4 and May 26, visit the Captain Morgan Video Submission booth at Real Sports in Toronto (15 York Street Toronto, On M5J 0A3) and record a short video telling me why you deserve the Ultimate Hockey Cup Final Experience. Draw will be on May 28th at 4pm.

Each submission to the ‘Ultimate Cup Final’ tab enters you for a chance to win one of 100 Hockey Playoff “Parties in a Chest” to be shipped to your home. Complete with: music download gift cards, food delivery gift cards, Captain Morgan party gear, and branded hockey merchandise.

Visit the Morganettes and the Captain during their Hockey Playoff events (click here to see the event schedule for a location near you). You can win official pro hockey jerseys, cool Captain Morgan Gear, try great Captain Morgan cocktails and hang with the Captain and Morganettes.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2009
17762 posts
3550 upvotes
Toronto
now that it has changed, it won't accept my submission:

Sorry crewmate,
There was a problem submitting your idea!

anyone else having problems?