• May 23rd, 2016 12:53 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Feb 24, 2010
6 posts
mississauga

Car Audio Installer Mississauga/Brampton

Hey guys I just picked up a 2016 Mustang Ecoboost with the Base sound system. Unfortunately the sound system is absolutely garbage and I am looking to switch up the speakers and possibly run an amp to them.

I used to have a guy in Mississauga who shut down shop (selective sound on Derry and Argentia) and now I want all of your recommendations on someone who has experience dealing with the electronics of a brand new car.

Thanks All

*I am willing to go to oakville burlington area as well for a solid installer
7 replies
Sep 22, 2005
332 posts
14 upvotes
feardaspear wrote:
May 20th, 2016 12:33 am
Hey guys I just picked up a 2016 Mustang Ecoboost with the Base sound system. Unfortunately the sound system is absolutely garbage and I am looking to switch up the speakers and possibly run an amp to them.

I used to have a guy in Mississauga who shut down shop (selective sound on Derry and Argentia) and now I want all of your recommendations on someone who has experience dealing with the electronics of a brand new car.

Thanks All

*I am willing to go to oakville burlington area as well for a solid installer
Got my audio done by Ultra Auto Sound by dundas, cables were $$$ but the labour is good quality
-Hozy
[OP]
Feb 24, 2010
6 posts
mississauga
May I ask what kind of car you got work done on and what exactly did you get done ?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 13, 2004
9533 posts
1692 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I got a very good guy but hes in Barrie now unfortunately & you would have to bring him the parts and he would do the install.
0_o
<_<
>_>
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
1584 posts
1108 upvotes
Waterloo
Hozy wrote:
May 20th, 2016 12:58 am
Got my audio done by Ultra Auto Sound by dundas, cables were $$$ but the labour is good quality
these guys got some good google+ reviews. how was your experience? and the price?
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
16340 posts
3461 upvotes
Toronto
What your describing is an easy install that should be kept clean and not overly expensive.

I have previously brought my vehicle to Ultra Auto Sound but will not be doing that again. I too was impressed by the best-in-the-business website / social media updates. I'm not going to get into my install and publically bash the company, but I cannot recommend them.

I can get you some names of shops, shortly.

BTW, I have also been to that shop you mentioned, which was excellent.
RedFlagDeals addict