Automotive

Locked: Car heater blower takes long to start

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 15th, 2019 8:04 am
Tags:
None
Nov 28, 2017
1 posts
I'm wondering if a solution ever came about with the blower not coming on right away. I to have a 2007 Nissan and the only owner. Just recently my heat ha's a delay in coming on. I have to wait until the car has ran almost 20 minutes before the heat turns on. When it does come on it works great but I freeze until it does
Can someone give me advice before I take it to the shop and give up my right arm to pay in repairs.
Jan 6, 2019
1 posts
Why could it not be the thermostat in the engine not letting the hot fluid from entering the heater core.. my friends car just developed this problem on a 2007 infinity. I am going to try that first is 19 dollars. Did anyone try it yet..
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
4867 posts
2067 upvotes
Edmonton
MichaelN34436 wrote: Why could it not be the thermostat in the engine not letting the hot fluid from entering the heater core.. my friends car just developed this problem on a 2007 infinity. I am going to try that first is 19 dollars. Did anyone try it yet..
You go ahead waste money. How does a thermostat (mechanical part) affect an electrical blower part? U can put it to cold air or hot or anything.

It's funny because my post above has the solution to the problem and even the part numbers. I guess sometimes reading up a few threads is difficult...
warming up the earth 1 gas fill-up at a time...
You only live once, get a v8
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
4867 posts
2067 upvotes
Edmonton
TiffanyM643799 wrote: I'm wondering if a solution ever came about with the blower not coming on right away. I to have a 2007 Nissan and the only owner. Just recently my heat ha's a delay in coming on. I have to wait until the car has ran almost 20 minutes before the heat turns on. When it does come on it works great but I freeze until it does
Can someone give me advice before I take it to the shop and give up my right arm to pay in repairs.
Same as the other poster. Go read through the whole thread. A solution is posted
warming up the earth 1 gas fill-up at a time...
You only live once, get a v8

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)