Parenting & Family

car seat/stroller. So many options....

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2018 5:07 pm
Tags:
Oct 22, 2018
3 posts
1 upvote
i have a graco view and hated it.. it is very cheap and hard to push on the sidewalk/pavement..
i got it on sale at best buy @ $259, which at time i thought was worth it since the infant car seat cost almost half the price..
i ended up buying an uppababy few weeks ago and love it...
[OP]
May 23, 2017
748 posts
237 upvotes
Cjade0212 wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2018 9:53 pm
i have a graco view and hated it.. it is very cheap and hard to push on the sidewalk/pavement..
i got it on sale at best buy @ $259, which at time i thought was worth it since the infant car seat cost almost half the price..
i ended up buying an uppababy few weeks ago and love it...
which one did you get? I know the Graco View one is cheap but I havent used it yet.
Got that Zoomer account!
[OP]
May 23, 2017
748 posts
237 upvotes
Cjade0212 wrote:
Oct 24th, 2018 3:19 pm
The box just says graco view
Sorry I meant the uppababy one, which one did you buy? I just find it hard to spend almost $1000 extra on a uppababy one, is it worth it?
Got that Zoomer account!
Oct 22, 2018
3 posts
1 upvote
I bought the cruz ....yes it is expensive....but I think it is worth it....the ride is very smooth....I don't need to buy the infant car seat since my baby is now 8 months ....I had a hard time justifying myself why I need a 2nd stroller.....
Sep 5, 2012
71 posts
9 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Any opinion on the Joovy Qool stroller? It has very good reviews and is currently on sale on amazon and best buy...still need to find a car seat...