Parenting & Family

car seat/stroller. So many options....

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 2nd, 2019 4:19 am
Tags:
Oct 22, 2018
3 posts
1 upvote
i have a graco view and hated it.. it is very cheap and hard to push on the sidewalk/pavement..
i got it on sale at best buy @ $259, which at time i thought was worth it since the infant car seat cost almost half the price..
i ended up buying an uppababy few weeks ago and love it...
[OP]
May 23, 2017
935 posts
356 upvotes
Cjade0212 wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2018 9:53 pm
i have a graco view and hated it.. it is very cheap and hard to push on the sidewalk/pavement..
i got it on sale at best buy @ $259, which at time i thought was worth it since the infant car seat cost almost half the price..
i ended up buying an uppababy few weeks ago and love it...
which one did you get? I know the Graco View one is cheap but I havent used it yet.
Got that Zoomer account!
[OP]
May 23, 2017
935 posts
356 upvotes
Cjade0212 wrote:
Oct 24th, 2018 3:19 pm
The box just says graco view
Sorry I meant the uppababy one, which one did you buy? I just find it hard to spend almost $1000 extra on a uppababy one, is it worth it?
Got that Zoomer account!
Oct 22, 2018
3 posts
1 upvote
I bought the cruz ....yes it is expensive....but I think it is worth it....the ride is very smooth....I don't need to buy the infant car seat since my baby is now 8 months ....I had a hard time justifying myself why I need a 2nd stroller.....
Sep 5, 2012
72 posts
9 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Any opinion on the Joovy Qool stroller? It has very good reviews and is currently on sale on amazon and best buy...still need to find a car seat...
Dec 26, 2018
5 posts
Hi there,

I am expecting a baby next month and currently in the market for a stroller for about $600, I have already purchased a car seat
any recommendations? if there is any boxing day offer then that would be great too.

Aug 20, 2017
46 posts
10 upvotes
Hi !

Firstly, a BIG Congratulations !! We bought a Graco stroller ( one with 3 wheels ) from Babies R US store. We got it for 430 and came with a car seat too. So far we love it. Now that my son is 3, i mostly use it to stock groceries in the bottom section while my son is in the car seat identifying all the veggies and fruits.
Aug 22, 2012
155 posts
46 upvotes
East Van
you can also narrow down your options to which stroller supplies the adaptors to the car seat you bought.
Dec 24, 2011
197 posts
74 upvotes
toronto
As the baby cannot directly sit in the stroller seat check for a stroller where the car seat can fit or you can get an adapter to attach the car seat to the stroller. Better if you can return the car seat get a travel system instead. Graco has some decent travel sustems under $600.
Jan 12, 2017
848 posts
568 upvotes
Maple Ridge
when I had our 1st child, the stroller we we loved and used the most was some cheap $50 umbrella stroller from walmart
Why? it's light, compact, and just throw it around like nothing.

We also had $1000 Stokke, which just sat in the storage, because it was too big and too heavy.
That thing was massive even folded. it took most of our full size SUV trunk.
Out of all the crap we bought for our first born, I would say Stokke was the biggest waste of money.

My wife will be having 2nd one next summer, my plan is to buy cheap stroller/infant car seat combo, and when baby is big enough(around 2yr) for umbrella stroller, I'll get a decent umbrella stroller.
Jan 12, 2017
848 posts
568 upvotes
Maple Ridge
spraveenitpro wrote:
Dec 27th, 2018 4:14 pm
Hi there,

I am expecting a baby next month and currently in the market for a stroller for about $600, I have already purchased a car seat
any recommendations? if there is any boxing day offer then that would be great too.

I just noticed link to your car seat you said you bought.

Do you also have infant car seat?
You need infant car seat for first year or so
Dec 26, 2018
5 posts
Do you also have infant car seat?
You need infant car seat for first year or so
Hey, thanks for getting back, we have an infant car seat, we bought the Safety Grow and Go Car seat.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)