Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

CARP Membership Deals YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 25th, 2019 6:38 pm
Jan 15, 2005
264 posts
400 upvotes
Toronto

CARP Membership Deals YMMV

When i signed up for Zoomer Wireless I was automatically enrolled as a CARP member. Today i got the catologue with various deals some of them requires a CARP member ship and some of them i think can be used by anyone since it is just a coupon code. I have not enetred the deals where it explicitly states that ypu need membership number. I haven't tried any of these and probably will not , hope this can help some one.

1. agecomfort.com - save 10 % off and free shipping over 50. CODE - AGECOM10
2. sierrasil.ca -Save 15 % CODE - CARP
3. urbanpoling.com - Save 15 % off nordic walking poles+ carry bag + free shipping CODE - CARP
4. coldq.com - Save 25%, free shipping on orders of 3 or more CODE- CARP
5. AVIS - Save up to 25% off base rates CODE - AWD #c744400
6. Budget - Save up to 25% off base rates CODE - BCD #a668600
7. tripbeat - save 25% on short stays CODE - CARP
8. Choice hotels - Save 20% CODE - 00218120
9. Fairmont- 3rd 4th or fifth night free + 25$ credit CODE - PCR1
10. Parknfly - Save Big (?) CODE - 455543
11. Wyndham hotel - Save 20% CODE -8000000779
12. Hillstreetbeverages.com - Enjoy 10% CODE - 10CARP18
13. Canadianaflowershop.ca - Save 15% CODE - CARP
14. amjcampbell.com - Get 75 Gift card + free Packing cartons when purchasing ( with Purchase ?) CODE - CARP
15. modo.coop - new members get 50$ free drive time with local car share coop across Vancouver nd the Island. CODE - CARP
16. grouptixcompany.com - Save up to 25% on shows and more . CODE - CARP
17. ontario science centre - Save 20% on tickets - CODE -3604
18. tso.ca - Save 20% on tickets. CODE - CARP
19. vancouversymphony.ca - SAVE 25% on tixaktes CODE - CARP
20. Raptors 905 - save up to 30% off home game tcikcets (2018-2019 season) CODE - CARP905 (this is not the NBA Raptors ticket)
21. Stage West - Dinner and play on Wednesday (CALGARY) for $67. CODE - CARP
8 replies
Apr 23, 2013
586 posts
233 upvotes
I never received the membership card.. contacted them and was told they would send me one but still, never received one.
Do I have to be retired?
Be nice to people k?

Go Zoomers~~~~
Jan 15, 2005
264 posts
400 upvotes
Toronto
EdwardGamma wrote: I never received the membership card.. contacted them and was told they would send me one but still, never received one.
Do I have to be retired?
I am not there for another 20 - 30 years. I would call zoomer to find out.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21708 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
Is science centre 20% off the senior admission only? Or can it be 20% off adult admissions also?
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Jan 15, 2005
264 posts
400 upvotes
Toronto
playnicee1 wrote: Is science centre 20% off the senior admission only? Or can it be 20% off adult admissions also?
Tried it as a guest it works.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
9473 posts
2650 upvotes
The back office at Carp is pretty lax. I know this cause I signed up for it for the GoodLife fitness offer that after a year was cancelled, due to outrageous abuse by people who didn't meet the age requirement of GoodLife.

Carp signed up anyone with a pulse and GoodLife had teens, etc showing up signed up on a retirement membership that was supposed to be for anyone over the age of 45. I have to give GoodLife credit though, they allowed me to come back on my original membership deal. What a freaking nightmare that was.

My refund from Carp took about a month and a half for my remaining membership to complete. You gotta remember, they're retired so they'll take some time to get to it. Everything will eventually get sorted with them.
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
2057 posts
479 upvotes
Burlington
Frankie3s wrote: The back office at Carp is pretty lax. I know this cause I signed up for it for the GoodLife fitness offer that after a year was cancelled, due to outrageous abuse by people who didn't meet the age requirement of GoodLife.

Carp signed up anyone with a pulse and GoodLife had teens, etc showing up signed up on a retirement membership that was supposed to be for anyone over the age of 45. I have to give GoodLife credit though, they allowed me to come back on my original membership deal. What a freaking nightmare that was.

My refund from Carp took about a month and a half for my remaining membership to complete. You gotta remember, they're retired so they'll take some time to get to it. Everything will eventually get sorted with them.
I don't believe carp is allowed to be biased based on age in Canada. Age is one of the protected statuses.

Zoomers wireless gets you a CARP membership but there is no age requirement to sign up for zoomers wireless.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
9473 posts
2650 upvotes
budfrogs wrote: I don't believe carp is allowed to be biased based on age in Canada. Age is one of the protected statuses.

Zoomers wireless gets you a CARP membership but there is no age requirement to sign up for zoomers wireless.
The GoodLife offer through Carp had an age requirement in its offer description of 45 plus. There was a huge thread on here at the time and people were wondering if anyone would check?

Things were going fine until Carp sent out an email about 3 months later that the party is over on this one. There was no way GoodLife was going to make this a general offer. The offer was even better than a corporate membership at the time because they threw in the towel service as well - literally.

I was just happy to get back my original GoodLife offer after the fallout. Needles to say, the GoodLife offer has never been offered back on Carp since.

I was so pissed off that I wrote to Moses Znaimer (Carp bigwig at the time) to complain. I never heard anything back from him, think his yacht was getting an overhaul or something.
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)