Freebies

Carrot Rewards App for free SCENE/Aeroplan/Petro-Points/More Rewards [BC/ON/NFLD only]

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 19th, 2017 7:06 am
Tags:
None
Oct 18, 2015
43 posts
12 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
crystallight wrote:
Mar 1st, 2017 4:33 pm
I just downloaded the app. Does anyone know all the active codes still working?
The only one I know (and confirmed) to work is if you are getting SCENE point, SCENE25 for 25 points.
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2010
1024 posts
104 upvotes
Toronto
ahumanbeing wrote:
Feb 28th, 2017 9:04 pm
Can only one account use a card? My wife is using our aeroplan account, but I cannot add it. It says invalid account.

Edit: nevermind. Stayed in faq account can only be used once.
That sucks :( Was hoping to use my Scene on 2 accounts as well. I removed my Petro Points and tried it that on the other account, doesn't allow it . I think once you add the rewards card, even if you remove it, you can't add it to another account.

I'm curious, why are you collecting Aeroplan with the app? Aeroplan is 6000 points for a $55 Costco membership, and Scene would be 6000 points for $60, but Aeroplan only gives 2 points compared to Scene getting 4 points for the steps taken reward.
signature removed for rule violations
Mar 15, 2011
167 posts
16 upvotes
Mississauga
I suggest to everyone to answer the surveys you get as soon as possible, as long think the points offered may decrease if you wait. I'm about 90% sure that a survey on Mental health offered 20 points, but let forgot to do it and when looking finally did it, l only got 15 points.
I would like to know if others have noticed the same?
[OP]
Dec 20, 2009
379 posts
312 upvotes
Vancouver
pete_rfd wrote:
Mar 3rd, 2017 10:29 pm
That sucks :( Was hoping to use my Scene on 2 accounts as well. I removed my Petro Points and tried it that on the other account, doesn't allow it . I think once you add the rewards card, even if you remove it, you can't add it to another account.

I'm curious, why are you collecting Aeroplan with the app? Aeroplan is 6000 points for a $55 Costco membership, and Scene would be 6000 points for $60, but Aeroplan only gives 2 points compared to Scene getting 4 points for the steps taken reward.
Using aeroplan is also a good way for those who don't use it often at places to keep it active. Also because I have plenty of SCENE now. Will switch back later.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
2426 posts
505 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
I've noticed different amounts of scene points (60 vs 20) for the same survey with different users.
May 13, 2012
7 posts
3 upvotes
b0ne wrote:
Mar 5th, 2017 12:42 pm
I've noticed different amounts of scene points (60 vs 20) for the same survey with different users.
Yeah I noticed that too, I'm assuming it differs based on how long you has the account for
Mar 6, 2017
1 posts
I'm not sure why the SCENE25 code isn't working for me... it keeps saying "Must be a valid referral code".
Jan 4, 2014
379 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto
pete_rfd wrote:
Mar 3rd, 2017 10:29 pm

My wife is collecting aeroplan, I'm doing scene. Since we can't both do one, we split it.

Also, have you had this app long enough to tell me, do you get points based on how much you've walked, or is it just the surveys?
Oct 18, 2015
43 posts
12 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
ahumanbeing wrote:
Mar 7th, 2017 7:01 pm
My wife is collecting aeroplan, I'm doing scene. Since we can't both do one, we split it.

Also, have you had this app long enough to tell me, do you get points based on how much you've walked, or is it just the surveys?
Once you enable step tracking, after 2 weeks you'll get points if you meet the step goal of the day (determined based on your current activity level). Typically (for Scene) you get 4 points every day for meeting the goal, and an additional 40 if you meet the goal 10 times in 14 days. They often give bonuses though so you might get more.
Aug 11, 2011
65 posts
68 upvotes
LANGLEY
eyeball123 wrote:
Mar 7th, 2017 7:08 pm
Once you enable step tracking, after 2 weeks you'll get points if you meet the step goal of the day (determined based on your current activity level). Typically (for Scene) you get 4 points every day for meeting the goal, and an additional 40 if you meet the goal 10 times in 14 days. They often give bonuses though so you might get more.
I have received as many as 180 points for hitting my goal 10 times...it never seems to be the same amount 2 times in a row
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2009
7656 posts
1043 upvotes
I switched phones back last april and forgot about this app.All the points i lost out on haha.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2004
1248 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
Is anyone else's Fitbit data not syncing with Carrot Rewards android app today?? It's my first day of having a step challenge and it refuses to sync.
"Life is short, running makes it seem longer."
"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"
Dogs aren't our whole lives......they just make our lives whole.
[INDENT]RIP My sweet angel 94-12[/INDENT]
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
1454 posts
154 upvotes
I'm having same problem tofay when every other day I have had no problems

I emailed them and you should as well
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2006
4897 posts
8830 upvotes
Comox Valley, BC
Daf wrote:
Mar 16th, 2017 5:42 pm
I'm having same problem tofay when every other day I have had no problems

I emailed them and you should as well
I have an iphone but I have found that I need to ensure my fitbit app has synced up with my fitbit before the carrot app will update. It used to happen automatically but now I seem to have to open my fitbit app to sync with my fitbit...then open the carrot app and it syncs.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel