Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Carrot Rewards App for free SCENE/Aeroplan/Petro-Points/More Rewards [BC/ON/NFLD only]

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2019 1:35 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2841 posts
3452 upvotes
Toronto
PointsHubby wrote:
EDIT / ADD - I see Participation has recently launched a similar App
But you don’t earn points
You earn a chance at monthly prizes

Participation has long been a Cdn well known name

I am wondering if their announcement wasn’t a major factor in the tolling of the death knell for Carrot

participaction-participation-launches-a ... t-2263987/

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/2020-01 ... k-2265535/
Participation seems like the closest alternative. It doesn't give out points for every step, but their system seems to be more sustainable. It's been working fine so far as a motivational tool, but Carrot was great for guaranteed points.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7972 posts
9093 upvotes
Toronto
RIP sweet Carrot.... my Scene points program will miss you

I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3955 posts
5639 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
RIP. Hate seeing good apps go :(
😎Thanks RFD😎
Jun 21, 2019
20 posts
4 upvotes
Carrot died when they stopped offering scene points...

It's also when I stopped bothering with walking
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2011
1577 posts
1189 upvotes
Starboy wrote: Carrot died when they stopped offering scene points...

It's also when I stopped bothering with walking

They never stopped offering scene points, until a few days ago when they stopped everything.
Sep 28, 2017
704 posts
472 upvotes
"Participation has long been a Cdn well known name"

that means shit in this day and age.... tim hortons isn't a canadian company anymore. it was bought out by a UK company and i think is now co-owned by the same UK company and another foreign company, hence the expansion into the US but not many people actually know that and think it's still a canadian brand. also once a company is bought out or merges the quality that you once were accustomed to takes a drastic decline since the shareholders could give a rats ass about quality of the brand and only want a high return on their investment. and that means going cheap over quality....

once a canadian company becomes property of another country or foreign investor i simply speak with my money and support the LOCAL little guy. you do that and eventually that little guy will be the big guy.... remember, all companies start small before becoming a household name.
no matter where you go, there you are.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 22, 2014
5443 posts
3917 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Any other ways to earn free AP? only need about 500. No credit card rec please.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
Sepharite wrote: I remember when it first came out. Every account gave out 1000 scene points... Free movies for 2 years ;) Just kidding, but it was pretty amazing. Thanks Carrot RIP
Thought Carrot was coming back when I received notification of a new post lol

Sigh, that short lived subscription was the best!!