Expired Freebies

Carrot Rewards App for free SCENE/Aeroplan/Petro-Points/More Rewards [BC/ON/NFLD only]

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2019 1:35 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2011
1008 posts
604 upvotes
Starboy wrote: Carrot died when they stopped offering scene points...

It's also when I stopped bothering with walking

They never stopped offering scene points, until a few days ago when they stopped everything.
Sep 28, 2017
606 posts
373 upvotes
"Participation has long been a Cdn well known name"

that means shit in this day and age.... tim hortons isn't a canadian company anymore. it was bought out by a UK company and i think is now co-owned by the same UK company and another foreign company, hence the expansion into the US but not many people actually know that and think it's still a canadian brand. also once a company is bought out or merges the quality that you once were accustomed to takes a drastic decline since the shareholders could give a rats ass about quality of the brand and only want a high return on their investment. and that means going cheap over quality....

once a canadian company becomes property of another country or foreign investor i simply speak with my money and support the LOCAL little guy. you do that and eventually that little guy will be the big guy.... remember, all companies start small before becoming a household name.
no matter where you go, there you are.
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2014
3261 posts
1297 upvotes
Toronto
Any other ways to earn free AP? only need about 500. No credit card rec please.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
3189 posts
687 upvotes
Toronto
I remember when it first came out. Every account gave out 1000 scene points... Free movies for 2 years ;) Just kidding, but it was pretty amazing. Thanks Carrot RIP
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
1530 posts
1324 upvotes
GTA
Sepharite wrote: I remember when it first came out. Every account gave out 1000 scene points... Free movies for 2 years ;) Just kidding, but it was pretty amazing. Thanks Carrot RIP
Thought Carrot was coming back when I received notification of a new post lol

Sigh, that short lived subscription was the best!!