Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Internet Unlimited 15M/1M 29.99$ or 25M/10M 34.99$ *ON & QC ONLY

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 13th, 2017 3:42 am
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10595 posts
15784 upvotes
GT-EH
LH2712 wrote: I don't tend to trust any service that feature a hot woman on their splash page as the main way to sell you internet services..
CueTheKarma wrote: To be fair it says that's

Katie S.
Customer Support Manager

So at least she works there...
:lol:

To be fair... I am waiting a few more months until switching over - maybe another year.
There's too many mixed reviews so far. If these mixed reviews continue, I'd probably stay with Teksavvy.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
3746 posts
1003 upvotes
Toronto
been a happy customer since last December
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2007
1528 posts
1218 upvotes
I'm a customer since October (their Fibe 50 offer was 44.99 if you receive installation before Nov 1 for Quebec customers) and so far no issues...
Feb 10, 2004
190 posts
31 upvotes
I signed up 50M/10M with them last Sep. Never had a noticeable down time during the half year. The speed is always close to 50M/10M whenever I do a speedtest.
Don't know their customer service though, since I've never had to contact them.
May 16, 2011
220 posts
101 upvotes
Toronto
Signed up back when they first started and had the 50/10 promo. The speeds were inconsistent the first few weeks when they started up, but it's been months since then and I've had nothing but near perfect service so far... (actual speeds are 48.x/9.5). For the price I'm paying and the consistent service, I'd recommend it. Just hoping that they'll upgrade their service to accommodate new sign-ups.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2006
2211 posts
424 upvotes
I have been with Carrytel for 5 months (50M/10M $49.99 after tax). Very happy so far. Highly recommended.
Sep 13, 2012
13 posts
1 upvote
Brampton
Service is average does not give the speeds mentioned 50 Mbps+ download 10 Mbps will give only give you 20 Mbps and 5 upload.If you try for a refund which they claim you can get within 7 days of cancellation, good luck you will be surprised.They will put you in an infinite loop of calls and reps would need sign off from their managers, and after 4 months you will still be waiting for that refund. Please don't waste your time.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2014
2170 posts
341 upvotes
Mississauga
NikonBuff wrote: Anybody tried getting TSI to PM?
Tsi doesn't price match anything
Oh sada kehra bapu karda black nee, Jehra tere shahir (Toronto), Le lawan flat nee
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2013
1149 posts
689 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone have a speedtest they could post? I'd love to see a few. Also anyone know if you can have two internet service providers at the same time? I might try their 50 package sometime in the next couple of months although I don't really want to dump my teksavvy just yet in case they are crap.
Aug 12, 2011
244 posts
164 upvotes
NORTH YORK
i've got the 15/1 plan for 29.99. works great. no complaints. it was pretty much plug and play with minimal setup.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2012
3049 posts
1468 upvotes
MARKHAM
Is there dryloop fee of $10 each month when you don't have a landline?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 19, 2005
9570 posts
639 upvotes
Toronto
JasonCao wrote: Is there dryloop fee of $10 each month when you don't have a landline?
Home page says no dryloop fee.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need below items in GTA:
- CT, HD, FS, BB, gas GCs

FS: Freedom Mobile credit
Deal Fanatic
Aug 23, 2004
9468 posts
2408 upvotes
London
Mixed review over at dslreport as well, TSI is expensive but I rather wait a bit longer before switching over.
May 22, 2009
705 posts
1482 upvotes
Canada
I bit the bullet and signed up for March, hopefully the earliest date available. I had been using contact's (AEI) promotion and paying $35 a month for 25/10 and it was pretty reliable but that price was only for a year and jumped to $67 after tax (from 40ish after tax). Does anyone know if this is a special promotional price as well? Will i be stuck with a 20 dollar a month bump in a year? Also, they have 3 modems you can carry over, one being a SmartRG, i think i have the 505 and not the 510, is that a deal breaker? The modem is only a year old so i hope they will allow it
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1637 posts
270 upvotes
probability wrote: Service is average does not give the speeds mentioned 50 Mbps+ download 10 Mbps will give only give you 20 Mbps and 5 upload.If you try for a refund which they claim you can get within 7 days of cancellation, good luck you will be surprised.They will put you in an infinite loop of calls and reps would need sign off from their managers, and after 4 months you will still be waiting for that refund. Please don't waste your time.

Note: QOS is turned on at my router. So result is slightly restricted.
Jun 6, 2011
48 posts
18 upvotes
Scarborough
I can confirm there's no dryloop fee.
I've been with them since November.
Service is OK. I have the 50/10 (It used to be 39.99).
The Bell technician said I was too far from the Box and I wouldn't get more than 25Mbps. I get ~48Mbps which bothers me a bit, but not enough to call them, after all I'm paying $45.19 tax-in and it's true I'm far from the stupid box.
The IP is static (or it used to be when I signed up, ask them) and American (Cogent Communications).
Deal Fanatic
Apr 19, 2005
9570 posts
639 upvotes
Toronto
guitxo wrote: I can confirm there's no dryloop fee.
I've been with them since November.
Service is OK. I have the 50/10 (It used to be 39.99).
The Bell technician said I was too far from the Box and I wouldn't get more than 25Mbps. I get ~48Mbps which bothers me a bit, but not enough to call them, after all I'm paying $45.19 tax-in and it's true I'm far from the stupid box.
The IP is static (or it used to be when I signed up, ask them) and American (Cogent Communications).
So they raised the price and you can still pay the old price?
Is it fiber Internet (their website says so)?
Thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need below items in GTA:
- CT, HD, FS, BB, gas GCs

FS: Freedom Mobile credit
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7772 posts
1025 upvotes
Waterloo
I'm with carrytel never had issues I'm still paying there original deal of 39.99 50m unlimited I alwaysget my max 50m aas advertised in Cambridge and never had issues maybe 1 downtime that's it

Totally recommend a++

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)