Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Internet Unlimited 15M/1M 29.99$ or 25M/10M 34.99$ *ON & QC ONLY

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 13th, 2017 3:42 am
Tags:
None
Feb 13, 2009
553 posts
156 upvotes
Montreal

Internet Unlimited 15M/1M 29.99$ or 25M/10M 34.99$ *ON & QC ONLY

Deal Link:
Hi

I was offered an internet plan by BBtalk rep. over the phone last night, she informed me about this rather new company, Carry Telecom and its unlimited internet plans:

Update on 2016-04-12: It seems like the provider has updated their plans since the last time I consulted the website. Now, Québec users have to pay 5$ extra for their 15M and 25M plans.

For ONTARIO:
15M/1M 29.99$
25M/10M 34.99$
50M/10M 49.99$.

For QUEBEC:
15M/1M 34.99$
25M/10M 39.99$

50M/10M 49.99$.

Risk Free 7 days Trial.

I think its a really good deal ;)
2537 replies
Dec 9, 2006
127 posts
15 upvotes
Montreal
Wow! Is this legit?
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2014
2170 posts
341 upvotes
Mississauga
On the front page they say no hidden charges but when you order it says $59 setup fee + $4.99/m modem rental fee. Very deceiving to say the least.
Oh sada kehra bapu karda black nee, Jehra tere shahir (Toronto), Le lawan flat nee
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
3799 posts
1991 upvotes
Mississauga
According to their website they do have a installation fee and model rental fee (or is this included in the monthly price ???)
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2007
4795 posts
3847 upvotes
GTA
MehtabS wrote: On the front page they say no hidden charges but when you order it says $59 setup fee + $4.99/m modem rental fee. Very deceiving to say the least.
That's because there are no hidden charges. Click the internet page and you'll see the install fee and modem rental fee.

Anyways, anyone heard of this company?
Sep 10, 2014
176 posts
164 upvotes
ON
matgat wrote: Wow! Is this legit?
Yup. I've been with them for 3 months or so now and it's been perfect so far, i have no complaints.
Mar 16, 2015
132 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I've been with them 4 months on 50/10.
I purchased the modem for 99$ and install was free.
Perfect service so far.
Jul 27, 2003
265 posts
8 upvotes
Niagara Falls
I was looking at Cogeco version but read lots of bad things about modem. So I don't like the fact you have to pay 1 yr up front for 15 months but if there is a surge or some technical issue from modem it will take days to resolve or diagnosis. My service with Cogeco was OK but when I switched to Bell Hell they could not figure why all 3 phone, Internet and TV went down. Now 2 wks later I am still searching for company to replace them however I noticed I can not order from reseller for bell as my place is fibe to home for both Cogeco and Bell. But reseller only have access to the node. I have narrow down to altima,ciktel or carrytel. Best of luck which ever one. PM if you want me as referral credit.
Jul 15, 2008
985 posts
239 upvotes
Edge
Is it cheaper to buy their modem? What is a good modem for 25/10? TIA
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1637 posts
270 upvotes
I am a happy Carrytel client. But please be at least tech-savvy, be prepared to do some of the work: know what is wrong when something goes wrong. Sticky with Bell if you want the backing of a 24 tech support with many IVP prompts. Carrytel is a Bell reseller and for the saving of a few $, you forgo some convenience. Please don't jump onboard and complain about no-handholding!
Sep 10, 2014
176 posts
164 upvotes
ON
They do send the dsl modem pre-configured. It's a easy setup if you use their dsl modem/router as your home router but if you have your own router there are some steps you need to take to disable the router part of the dsl modem they provide.
Dec 6, 2005
130 posts
88 upvotes
NEW CLIENTS, DO NOT SIGN UP WITH CARRYTEL. You're better to go with Teksavvy or start communications, heck even Fido offers internet packages now. It's sad that Bell Canada would even allow Carrytel to continue with their business. With Bell Canada providing crappy service, I guess its the same for Carrytel to continue like that as well.

Carrytel = Terrible customer service. Terrible! If you're looking to cancel within their return period, just kiss your money good-bye. They do not honor what they say. Just a heads up.
Jun 14, 2011
561 posts
208 upvotes
Montreal
I don't tend to trust any service that feature a hot woman on their splash page as the main way to sell you internet services..
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
9101 posts
4567 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
As much as 25/10 for $39.99 no dry loop is interesting, going on their website and immediately seeing Malwarebytes throwing an alert doesn't sit well for me.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5822 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
lexus009 wrote: NEW CLIENTS, DO NOT SIGN UP WITH CARRYTEL. You're better to go with Teksavvy or start communications, heck even Fido offers internet packages now. It's sad that Bell Canada would even allow Carrytel to continue with their business. With Bell Canada providing crappy service, I guess its the same for Carrytel to continue like that as well.

Carrytel = Terrible customer service. Terrible! If you're looking to cancel within their return period, just kiss your money good-bye. They do not honor what they say. Just a heads up.
It sounds a lot like how iTalkBB do their business.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
1323 posts
411 upvotes
Quebec
NEW CLIENTS, SIGN UP WITH CARRYTEL. They are as good as Teksavvy. It's fortunate that Bell Canada allows Carrytel to continue with their business. With Bell Canada providing crappy service, I'm amaze to see a re-seller do so great.

Carrytel = Excellent customer service. Fantastic! They are amazing. Just a heads up.
Nov 9, 2013
132 posts
20 upvotes
LH2712 wrote: I don't tend to trust any service that feature a hot woman on their splash page as the main way to sell you internet services..
To be fair it says that's

Katie S.
Customer Support Manager

So at least she works there...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)