Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[CarryTel] 50/10 Fibe Internet Service - $39.99/mo

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 12th, 2017 11:13 am
Tags:
None
Jan 10, 2005
530 posts
254 upvotes
Crusader wrote: Has anyone ever been rejected by CarryTel ?

I've just ordered and they call me to say that the service isn't available at my adress.

I know that I was never a client from Bell (since the house was built), but on Bell website, it says that FFTH is available at my adress...

Are they offering Bell services or not ?
You probably have figured it out by now, but Carrytel is cleared to provide FTTN only at this time. Bell still has the monopoly on FTTH for now, although they are piling up the losses in court, so that may change soon. So, for now, if you have FTTH available in your neighbourhood, you are SOL for reseller availability.
Aug 24, 2007
413 posts
139 upvotes
GTA
HmizaHadi wrote: If you go tho their page at: https://www.carrytel.ca/internet-plans.aspx and select bring your own device. The installation fee is $39 only.

You can get a $10 rebate using a referral code but those cannot be posted here. You will only be paying $29 for the installation after the rebate. Hope this helps.
I am thinking of signing up for Carrytel, what is the general concensus, seems outside of throttling (when you reach 1.5tb a month), it seems fairly stable and does what it does at a good price.

Also, anyone want to refer me for the $10 rebate? PM me.

Thanks
Oct 15, 2017
2 posts
2 upvotes
I'm loving every bit of my switch to CarryTel. I'm a former Distributel customer, and just can't believe the savings I get through Carrytel. On rare occasion during peak hours my service slows ever so slightly, but 99% of the time I'm operating at full speed up and down. Quality service.