Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Carrytel

(ON/Rogers) 75M/150M UNLTD internet $24.99/75M (1st ,12mth)/ [$39.99/150M (1st ,12mth)]NO INSTALL FEE, FREE MODEM RENTAL

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2020 10:35 pm
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2003
17146 posts
5652 upvotes
Markham

(ON/Rogers) 75M/150M UNLTD internet $24.99/75M (1st ,12mth)/ [$39.99/150M (1st ,12mth)]NO INSTALL FEE, FREE MODEM RENTAL

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Carrytel
Carrytel (ON / Rogers) Cable 75M $24.99 first 12 month then $34.99 per month, modem rental included, no install fee
http://www.carrytel.ca/flyers/

http://www.carrytel.ca/flyers/
Production Name : Cable75(75M downloading 10M uploading)

Description: Cable Network, 75M downloading speed, 10M uploading speed, Unlimited data

Contract: No contract, plan can be cancelled at anytime

Price: $24.99 for the first 12 month then $34.99 per month (recurring charge, every 30 days)

Installation: $0.00

Modem Option:
1. use your own modem $0.00

2. Modem FREE rental with $49 deposit, Modem deposit will be fully refunded to you after the plan is cancelled and the modem is returned to us.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New! ( Sept. 12, 2018)
[Carrytel] Rogers 150M unlimited internet $39.99/m for the first 12 month then $44.99 per month, NO INSTALLATION FEE, FREE MODEM RENTAL, BYOD option is avaiable

https://www.carrytel.ca/150m.aspx

***This promotion is for New to Carrytel Cable Service Customer only. Unqualified order will be automatically rejected by our system within 48 hours. New to Carrytel Cable Service Customer means the customer never had Carrytel cable internet service installed under the same address.

Plan name:Rogers Cable 150M Plan, Unlimited Data
Downloading Speed:150M
Uploading Speed:15M
Monthly Price(every 30 days):$39.99 for the first 12 month then $44.99 per month (recurring charge, every 30 days)
Modem Rental Price: $0.00 monthly rental fee, $49.00 modem deposit, Modem deposit will be fully refunded to you after the plan is cancelled and the modem is returned to us. Or you can use your own modem.
Installation fee:$0.00
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ontario) Rogers 75M unlimited internet $34.99/m + 3 months FREE, NO INSTALLATION FEE, FREE MODEM RENTAL

http://www.carrytel.ca/deals/
Plan name:Rogers Cable 75M Plan, Unlimited Data
Downloading Speed:75M
Uploading Speed:10M
Monthly Price(every 30 days):$34.99 per month + 3 months FREE, The 3 months free service is applied in the following months - 2nd month, 4th month and 6th month
Modem Rental Price: $0.00 monthly rental fee, $49.00 modem deposit, Modem deposit will be fully refunded to you after the plan is cancelled and the modem is returned to us.
Modem: (Refurbished) WiFi Hitron CGN3
Installation fee:$0.00
Modem delivery Option :
Canada Post Expedited Parcel, $10 shipping charge
Delivery times (Local - 1 day, Regional - 1 up to 3 days)
Pickup modem at their office (Markham, ON), Free of charge
(Ontario) Rogers 75M unlimited internet $34.99/m + 3 months FREE
1. This 3-months-free promotion is for New to Carrytel Cable Service Customer only. Unqualified order will be automatically rejected by our system within 48 hours. New to Carrytel Cable Service Customer means the customer never had Carrytel cable internet service installed under the same address.
Last edited by Keigotw on Oct 15th, 2018 12:17 am, edited 26 times in total.
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Thread Summary
Referral codes does not apply to this promo plan

Modem delivery Option :
Canada Post Expedited Parcel, $10 shipping charge
Delivery times (Local - 1 day, Regional - 1 up to 3 days)
Pickup modem at their office (North York, ON), Free of charge

** Choose New install if you want to test Carrytel cable in conjunction with your current cable provider (Don't choose Transfer)

Bring your own modem
compatible modems:

Cisco DPC3848
Cisco DPC3848V
Hitron CDA3-20
Technicolor TC4350
TP-LINK TC7650
Hitron CGN3
2349 replies
May 27, 2011
525 posts
551 upvotes
Montreal
Is there a deadline for the offer?
Mar 29, 2015
402 posts
223 upvotes
Westmount, QC
Damn, Ontario only
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10576 posts
15687 upvotes
GT-EH
Darn it, signed up too soon! lol
If you're not on contract, just do it.

I've been with them since March, speeds have been consistent even during the peak 6pm-12am time frame.
always getting 75/10 service; pings are inconsistent though, so not so good for those hardcore gamers :)
Public Mobile Customer, $34/50GB CAN-US
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2017
3869 posts
2500 upvotes
To compare with some of recent 12 month deals, this comes down to $26.25+tax/month. Very nice deal. Of course one could cancel after 6th month for an even better deal.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2017
3869 posts
2500 upvotes
GiOBoY wrote: I've been with them since March, speeds have been consistent even during the peak 6pm-12am time frame.
always getting 75/10 service; pings are inconsistent though, so not so good for those hardcore gamers :)
Mine has been solid, make sure your router can handle CarryTel modem. My old one was having issues. Of course local saturation over peak time could be a cause as well.
May 5, 2015
269 posts
403 upvotes
Dundas, ON
I'm not a new customer, but I'm moving to a new place and signed up for the 75Mb plan(to be installed in 2 days), will I still qualify for this? Term says "same address"
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2008
1021 posts
867 upvotes
How are all these deals at all sustainable?

Good on the consumer, of course, but I rather these TPIA providers last than leave us with only a few options.
Selling:
My Soul -- PM Me
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2003
17146 posts
5652 upvotes
Markham
GiOBoY wrote: Darn it, signed up too soon! lol
If you're not on contract, just do it.

I've been with them since March, speeds have been consistent even during the peak 6pm-12am time frame.
I've been with them since March too. I have enjoyed having faster speed compare to what I had before DSL 10 from Teksavvy
Last edited by Keigotw on May 28th, 2018 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Banned
Mar 13, 2018
1385 posts
679 upvotes
Wet Banana wrote: How are all these deals at all sustainable?

Good on the consumer, of course, but I rather these TPIA providers last than leave us with only a few options.
Carrytel has been around for over 2 years.... Before these guys and others like them, we only had the super expensive teksavvy as alternatives and these guys are forcing others to at least pretend to compete now
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2017
3869 posts
2500 upvotes
Wet Banana wrote: How are all these deals at all sustainable?

They are not. Big boys have been sweetening deals to pouch customers so TPIA have to up theirs. After all price is the major differentiator for TPIA to attract and retain customers. How long can small players last?
Nov 3, 2009
114 posts
103 upvotes
Ottawa
I waited in total of 9+ hours (2 Rogers tech no shows, and the third one the tech showed up in the very last 15 min of the time slot) before someone managed to show up to install. That was extremely frustrating, especially the part where no one called me to tell me that the tech couldn't make it. I waited for longer than the 3 hours in each of the first two appointment time slots. I called carrytel many times and every time all they told me was to wait it out or reschedule. They had no way of contacting the techs or check why no one showed up.

I was almost at the point of canceling, demanding a refund and filing a complaint. Especially that I had to take time off to wait for the tech multiple times.
Apr 30, 2008
107 posts
84 upvotes
hatrix wrote: I waited in total of 9+ hours (2 Rogers tech no shows, and the third one the tech showed up in the very last 15 min of the time slot) before someone managed to show up to install. That was extremely frustrating, especially the part where no one called me to tell me that the tech couldn't make it. I waited for longer than the 3 hours in each of the first two appointment time slots. I called carrytel many times and every time all they told me was to wait it out or reschedule. They had no way of contacting the techs or check why no one showed up.

I was almost at the point of canceling, demanding a refund and filing a complaint. Especially that I had to take time off to wait for the tech multiple times.
Not really their fault for that one. I had my cable modem cut out and the service rep actually knew what he was talking about. He was working out of Markham Ontario not India .
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2007
1240 posts
387 upvotes
Richmond Hill
how is the refurbished Hitron CGN3 modem/router?

Can it be configured to function as a modem only, and use my own router?
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2003
17146 posts
5652 upvotes
Markham
leonheartx wrote: how is the refurbished Hitron CGN3 modem/router?

Can it be configured to function as a modem only, and use my own router?
Yes. Can configure as bridge mode. Just log in to the modem
And disable “residential gateway”
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2003
17146 posts
5652 upvotes
Markham
hatrix wrote: I waited in total of 9+ hours (2 Rogers tech no shows, and the third one the tech showed up in the very last 15 min of the time slot) before someone managed to show up to install. That was extremely frustrating, especially the part where no one called me to tell me that the tech couldn't make it. I waited for longer than the 3 hours in each of the first two appointment time slots. I called carrytel many times and every time all they told me was to wait it out or reschedule. They had no way of contacting the techs or check why no one showed up.

That is Rogers not playing nice.
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)