• Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2019 5:53 am
Tags:
Sep 26, 2017
83 posts
148 upvotes

Case of mixed beer

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any cases of beer that have multiple brands in it, kind of like a mixer pack. I like to have variety in my beers, so I don’t really like to buy 24 of a specific beer. I know I can get tall cans and stuff, but I was curious if anyone knew of a bottle option that I can get at the Beer Store (I’m in Ontario). I know about the half Molson Canadian, half Coors Light Get2gether pack, but is there anything else? I’m not picky, macrobrew is just fine for me.
4 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
Some stores have a "loose" bin where the case broke so they're selling individually.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21702 posts
17374 upvotes
Markham
LCBO sell a number of beers in single format. You just pick whatever you like. It does cost more though.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Guru
Sep 6, 2002
11548 posts
5376 upvotes
Moving target
you can search "mixer" at thebeerstore.ca but the quantity may be unavailable at your local store. I think more of the mixer packs come out in the summer.

Have you thought about looking at buying Growlers from a local brew pub? There are more and more of them and you are supporting the brewer by not supporting the giants and cutting out their delivery costs to distribute at beer store (if they even do it).

They are 64 us oz which is just under 1.9liters. Stupid US oz measurements.

The beer is also very fresh and it is resealable (but not that long lasting). Only annoying thing is these things sometimes don't fit in the narrow condo size fridges.

I assume you are in Ontario? Search for your local non labbatt/molson brewery below

https://www.ontariocraftbrewers.com/Beer.html
Autocorrect sucks