Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
gouki556 wrote: I used to love this guy until he joined the taliban
He is not a member of the Taliban or any politically religious group for that matter.
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41890 posts
1783 upvotes
Canada
leaves wrote: By jet car perhaps.
Red Barchetta! :D

(I've never actually been to Cleveland, but recall some classmates went to an amusement park down there (south shore Lake Erie anyway). It didn't sound too far away, though looking at a map I see that it is. Rush still weren't that far away though. Esp since they could afford to fly there).
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2013
1974 posts
216 upvotes
Sauerkraut wrote: The problem with Gordon [Lightfoot] is that he's already dead, he just doesn't know it.
Tornado F2 wrote: That's harsh.
Despite Sauerkraut's abhorrent FU above, Canadian legend Gordon Lightfoot put on a fine show last night at Massey Hall.

Though his voice lacks the oomph of his some of many historical performance in the hall, he is still a consummate performer playing and singing perfectly in tune and with more heart than a gross of boy bands.

Here's a review of his Wednesday night show, and he'll be back tonight and tomorrow too.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2009
4191 posts
5293 upvotes
on the links!
leaves wrote: Despite Sauerkraut's abhorrent FU above, Canadian legend Gordon Lightfoot put on a fine show last night at Massey Hall.

Though his voice lacks the oomph of his some of many historical performance in the hall, he is still a consummate performer playing and singing perfectly in tune and with more heart than a gross of boy bands.

Here's a review of his Wednesday night show, and he'll be back tonight and tomorrow too.
And centre floor tickets are still available for tonight's show for anyone willing to part with $120 per. That what's wonderful about supply/demand economics, if you're so inclined.

For me, I decided to keep my powder dry and instead scooped up some Bob Seger tickets in January...and Fleetwood Mac in Feb.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)