Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
CBC.ca

CBC "Weekend Getaway to the Gentle Island" Contest (June 28/10 QC ok)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 4th, 2010 1:35 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97253 upvotes
Coquitlam

[CBC.ca] CBC "Weekend Getaway to the Gentle Island" Contest (June 28/10 QC ok)

More offers from CBC.ca
The 1 winner of the Weekend Getaway to the Gentle Island Contest, will receive 2 roundtrip tickets from any major Canadian Airport to Prince Edward Island, 3 day car rental, one (1) room, three (3) night’s accommodation for two (2) people based on availability in Prince Edward Island at Stanhope Beach Resort, and lobster dinner for 2. The approximate value of each prize is $2,500.00 CDN.

Limit of one entry per person per day.

Canada Age of Majority

Ends 06/28/10

Enter Here

You need a free CBC id to enter this contest.
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
21 replies
Oct 14, 2009
717 posts
montreal, Canada
Thank you TY!
Wins:2010 Panasonic Blu-Ray Disc player ($299) from CTV Olympic Game, Book “Her Fearful Symmetry” ($35) from Club Metro, The Mystery of the Moonlight Murder from GoodReads, 2 cases (60 bars)of Fiber Plus Granola bars from Kelloggs. Maple Leaf Gold Leaf Giveaway: Weber BBQ ($1000), Muskoka chair set ($162), Grill Master set ($35), 2 X 24-can Cooler ($16), 1 product coupon
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2003
10476 posts
656 upvotes
New-Brunswick
Good luck. I wonder if there is even a flight from Moncton to Charlottetown