Entertainment

CBS The Amazing Race (next cycle premieres Mar 30 2017)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 18th, 2017 10:54 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
10962 posts
14468 upvotes
The Green Team is the dominate team in this season with 7 leg wins. They are also the most annoying but they are also the best.

We have not seen the Green Team's Justin go into his crying act since the first leg but we see it in the preview. Looks like something bad will happen to the Green team in the next leg.
Have a nice day!

Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1715 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
LonesomeDove wrote:
Nov 28th, 2015 6:03 pm
The Green Team is the dominate team in this season with 7 leg wins. They are also the most annoying but they are also the best.

We have not seen the Green Team's Justin go into his crying act since the first leg but we see it in the preview. Looks like something bad will happen to the Green team in the next leg.
That may just be what the producers want us to think. It's possible something else "terrible" happened, like somebody getting hurt in an accident. Curiously, an accident due to another contestant looks to be happening on Survivor next week too, if the preview is anything to go by.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
2284 posts
171 upvotes
ammaretto007 wrote:
Nov 28th, 2015 1:52 pm
after seeing that episode i would NEVER want to visit india....90% of the crowd were men & boys & i felt bad for the female players getting LEERED at.,not to mention the heat/humidity & the smell.
Don't go. All of India is exactly like that.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
2284 posts
171 upvotes
LonesomeDove wrote:
Nov 28th, 2015 6:03 pm

In the previous week's episode, when they were showing the following week's preview, one of the cheerleaders was crying. It wasn't that serious of an issue.

I find that there's too much drama in those clips; it doesn't always end up being like how it's portrayed.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2006
3972 posts
423 upvotes
Toronto
The green team keeps winning in part because they haven't really made any mistakes but because for far too many legs the tasks have been relatively simple that there isn't much room for error and it makes it harder to overtake other teams. They also haven't had many cases where flights ended up being all at the same time or a task not being open until the following day causing a team to lose its lead. The paparazzi team did do both tasks and managed to stay alive but overall there hasn't been much change in the overall positioning of the teams due to simple tasks.

The balloon challenged seemed very simple and other than how quickly you actually blew them up and stuffed them into the net there wasn't anything to slow people down. The following wedding tasks would have taken pretty much the same amount of time regardless of who was doing them. Stronger teams might have done them a bit faster but nothing significant. Even the pit stop was in the same area as both tasks, one less way for someone to screw up. There have been far too many challenges like this which has made for a very dull season. Its even worse when an annoying team like the green team keeps winning.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
3394 posts
30 upvotes
Brampton
A case of, careful what you wish for, that cheerleader was hoping that someone would mess up that task, and that someone was her.
They did do well though.
|D
|D [\/] /\ Z
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2006
3972 posts
423 upvotes
Toronto
bmaz wrote:
Dec 5th, 2015 9:29 am
A case of, careful what you wish for, that cheerleader was hoping that someone would mess up that task, and that someone was her.
They did do well though.
You could tell by the way they were setting things up that the green team wouldn't be out, or if they were it would be non-elimination.

I can't imagine why the three teams in the lead who were all so excited about getting rid of the green team didn't agree in advance to help each other during the diving task. When one found it show the others exactly where it was so they could all finish ahead of the one team they were trying to eliminate. This season has already been a letdown so it will probably end with the green team winning anyway.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2006
1337 posts
274 upvotes
GTA
I found this week's episode super-entertaining. Kind of sucks that the cheerleaders are gone because they've really improved a lot over the course of the season. The season finale looks like it will also be awesome.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
3779 posts
736 upvotes
Sask.
I couldn't believe his poor attitude and his crying, sheesh! Sure wish they hadn't made it through!
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2015
1766 posts
405 upvotes
Unionville, ON
natalka wrote:
Dec 6th, 2015 7:15 am
I couldn't believe his poor attitude and his crying, sheesh! Sure wish they hadn't made it through!
Gotta play the sympathy card to make it look like he deserves it. He's playing it up for the ratings.
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
8905 posts
721 upvotes
GTA
Just finished watching the finale... That was a BIG mistake re: the cab! Will come back to discuss more later...in case people don't realize it is finale and might see spoilers...

Funny how the one team was complaining about the other team stealing their cab yet they were good with doing the same thing!
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
16106 posts
1011 upvotes
Woodbridge
My favourite team won so I'm happy. Great finale, loved all the challenges definitely one of the best.

As soon as he bitched about the $100 I knew they were done. Seriously, who gives two ***** about a few bucks when you're trying to win $1 Million. I get it they're a great team but that was so stupid that sort of deserved to lose.

Thank God the paparazzi team didn't win. The whole cab thing shows their character.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Jul 18, 2015
226 posts
38 upvotes
Petawawa, ON
Amazing last leg of the race!
One of the best in a long time :)

So happy the green team didn't win. Too cocky and full of BS.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
3779 posts
736 upvotes
Sask.
SO glad, too, that the greens didn't win. Oh, boo hoo - more tears...

Very happy with the winners!