Entertainment

CBS The Amazing Race (next cycle premieres Mar 30 2017)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 18th, 2017 10:54 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
16047 posts
999 upvotes
Woodbridge
I got over the formula, I agree the premier was boring.

Tonight, Shamir pissed the **** out of me. Grow a pair. I can't believe​ he's acting like a baby. Funny enough Vanct and Ashton are getting along.

I guess it reminded me the situation at work, when men stop acting like men.

Sara is unbelievably hot. I can't believe this is the partner she got. Ironic compared to the other teams.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2015
1748 posts
402 upvotes
Unionville, ON
bembol wrote:
Apr 6th, 2017 11:50 pm
I got over the formula, I agree the premier was boring.

Tonight, Shamir pissed the **** out of me. Grow a pair. I can't believe​ he's acting like a baby. Funny enough Vanct and Ashton are getting along.

I guess it reminded me the situation at work, when men stop acting like men.

Sara is unbelievably hot. I can't believe this is the partner she got. Ironic compared to the other teams.

Smart girl too, moved to the US Virgin Islands and doesn't have to pay US income taxes as the Virgin Islands are an insular area of the USA.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
3441 posts
332 upvotes
Toronto
The weak teams are getting eliminated.

I like how this season the express pass is already handed out and there are 3 U-turns. At least one of them is a "blind u-turn" in the promo. Does it mean that the team who uses it will be anonymous to the others?

None of the teams have asked each other to see who has the express pass.
Sep 30, 2001
26146 posts
5241 upvotes
Shamir was awful in this ep.
Don't talk about it, be about it
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2004
3486 posts
212 upvotes
Maybe Shamir got some huge balls. Those straps must have squished them.
Oct 18, 2005
285 posts
27 upvotes
Vanck and Ashton reminded me of Beauty and Geek show.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
16047 posts
999 upvotes
Woodbridge
I am in love with Sara. Growing Heart

I cannot stand Shamir. What a MOFO baby.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Oct 26, 2016
239 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
Very surprised to see Seth and Olive gone. How many non elimination legs do you guys think there will be this season? Given that they will have 3 U-Turns.
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
10931 posts
14418 upvotes
MrDisco wrote:
Apr 2nd, 2017 10:49 am
Episode was kind of boring. Also annoyed by the casting of that Asian dude. Way to break down stereotypes
Well, The Asian Nerd is balanced out by the Asian Surfing Dude. The surfing guy is certainly not a stereotypical Asian person.

As for Asians on the Amazing Race, the American version is doing way better than the Canadian version. Hardly seen any Asians on the Canadian Amazing Race.
Have a nice day!

Oct 26, 2016
239 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
Scott and Shamir are such weak male competitors. Scott acts like a female. Michael broke down this past leg of the race and he was so stubborn and almost cost Liz and him the elimination. Luckily for them it was a non-elimination leg. One of the first non-elimination legs had to come soon since there were only 7 teams left. I really want Scott and Brooke gone, they both b!tch too much and Brooke is too high pitched. The strongest duo is Matt and Redmond, free of female drama.
Sep 30, 2001
26146 posts
5241 upvotes
Hopefully vanck and brooke's team will get the boot in the next few eps. Happily Shamir is gone.
Don't talk about it, be about it
Jan 21, 2013
93 posts
8 upvotes
lol...yes brook is a nut job...but scott grew some balls when he jumped off that bridge!

omg...i felt soooo bad for floyd. they were in my top 3...Dam!

mat & redmond are killing it...its anyones game now.