Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canada Computers

CC: Xbox 360 Silver Wireless Controller with Play & Charge Kit - $39.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2014 5:09 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 5, 2010
150 posts
60 upvotes

[Canada Computers] CC: Xbox 360 Silver Wireless Controller with Play & Charge Kit - $39.99

Canada Computers is selling the silver xbox 360 wireless controller with play and charge kit for $39.99. This controller features a better D-pad than the older ones.

http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_ ... _id=043097

Was able to PM at BB for $36.99. Both FS and BB are selling for $69.99.
24 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
1887 posts
359 upvotes
North York
i got a pm for $33.99 at bb. the csr gave me double the diff.

thanks op.
Jan 26, 2012
134 posts
42 upvotes
Montreal
It's marked as "sold out" right now, so price matching might be more difficult, unless the csr don't know about it.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
1887 posts
359 upvotes
North York
sold out online but it shows available stock underneath at their various stores.
Oct 27, 2010
21 posts
21 upvotes
Thanks OP. Picked up one at the Mississauga location. There are still two more left if anyone is interested.
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2011
3272 posts
387 upvotes
Best official MS controler I've ever useed (got one when they first came out) no longer have one after using the Gears controller (gears look slick but I had to buy rubber grip for the analog sticks since the bumps are so easy to wear out and feel weird after awhile). These silver controllers have nice analog sticks, and the sliver buttons look sweet too xD
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2011
2483 posts
699 upvotes
Winnipeg
spawn582 wrote: i got a pm for $33.99 at bb. the csr gave me double the diff.

thanks op.

why did he do that? Any tips?
😉
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15496 posts
2735 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
bman77 wrote: why did he do that? Any tips?

Sometimes they don't do the math properly lol
Jul 24, 2009
27 posts
2 upvotes
GTeh
bman77 wrote: why did he do that? Any tips?

yes sometimes the csr miscalculates the 10% of difference (cannot move the decimal correctly) and/or miscalculates the subtraction from the matched price.

the BB at heartland matched and beat the price. i immediately went to customer service expecting that they would call/check anyway. i came with a printout to help speed things up and even highlighted the quantity available in the mississauga cc store.
Sep 5, 2010
150 posts
60 upvotes
Since stock is low, if you guys can PM instead of buying straight from CC, it would help others get it.

Manager was suspicious when I PM'd it, since it was $30 cheaper than what they were selling it for.
Oct 12, 2011
887 posts
746 upvotes
CARP
Where do you go to PM? Cash or Customer Service?
Sep 5, 2010
150 posts
60 upvotes
ImpKnight wrote: Where do you go to PM? Cash or Customer Service?

I usually go to cash. But I think you can also do at customer service.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
1887 posts
359 upvotes
North York
Matrixvibe wrote: Sometimes they don't do the math properly lol

^ this

Did another recent pm and got an extra $.30. Nothing compared to this extra $3.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2010
6145 posts
2957 upvotes
Kanata
After about 11 tries between FS/BB finally got a PM online :lol:

That took a while, but worth it now that I don't have to look for batteries! Just wish I could've bought 2, but too lazy to go through CSR's again for another.

Tried the FS near me at the store, they gave me the 'limited quantity' excuse/reason.
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2006
1169 posts
368 upvotes
Thanks. OP. I was able to PM at the Cambridge FS.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2008
1352 posts
97 upvotes
Tabooger wrote: After about 11 tries between FS/BB finally got a PM online :lol:

That took a while, but worth it now that I don't have to look for batteries! Just wish I could've bought 2, but too lazy to go through CSR's again for another.

Tried the FS near me at the store, they gave me the 'limited quantity' excuse/reason.

Hey is there a bundle at FS like this one? ANd how do I PM online?at checkout??
Sep 5, 2010
150 posts
60 upvotes
Tabooger wrote: After about 11 tries between FS/BB finally got a PM online :lol:

Wow, I woulda given up after like 5 times.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2007
3772 posts
1067 upvotes
mtl514 wrote: Hey is there a bundle at FS like this one? ANd how do I PM online?at checkout??

Order the item online and checkout at regular price, once the email arrives with the order # call them for PM. It is pretty simply shouldn't take more than 10 minutes normally.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2008
1352 posts
97 upvotes
nyxeus wrote: Order the item online and checkout at regular price, once the email arrives with the order # call them for PM. It is pretty simply shouldn't take more than 10 minutes normally.

so I should order the controller and charge kit separately and then PM?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)