Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

DIY Braun Clean & Renew Refills - 35% off 2 packets or more

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2016 4:18 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2009
1039 posts
235 upvotes

DIY Braun Clean & Renew Refills - 35% off 2 packets or more

Deal Link:
Savings:
35% off
Expiry:
June 30, 2016
Hey everyone,

CCRRefills has a sale going on and it's pretty good: 35% off 2 packets or more.

Note that this applies ON TOP of the already in place quantity discounts.

For example:
Regular price for 1 packet is $8.69 each

when you buy 2 packets it's $6.87 each.

With the 35% discount, it ends up costing $4.47 each! Note that each packet (when mixed with 70%+ 500 ml isopropyl alcohol) can make up to 3 refills for the Braun Clean & Renew cartridge!

Don't forget these are prices in CAD! This is a pretty good deal and I jumped on it. For those of you that don't know, this mixture packet helps you make your own Braun Clean & Renew solution. This means you don't have to go out and buy the expensive replacement cartridges. All you need is the mixture packet and 500 ml of isopropyl alcohol (70% +). This alcohol can be purchased from Costco for ~$10 for 4 bottles but you can get even cheaper bottles of these at grocery stores or a pharmacy. It's a bit more $ at Costco due to the fact they're selling 99% isopropyl.

This sale ends June 30th. It's definitely worthwhile if you like to use the Clean & Renew system with your Braun electric shaver. I ended up buying 30 packets lol :lol: will last me for years and years.
Images
14 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3741 posts
3571 upvotes
Thanked, still on my first cartridge but nice to know that for $9 I'm set for a year.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2007
1047 posts
247 upvotes
Calgary
when is this NOT ever on sale?
Dec 15, 2010
205 posts
38 upvotes
Quebec
gwmkwan wrote: when is this NOT ever on sale?
They do go on sale for 1-2 weeks every month.

By the way this is one of the last times the CAD prices will be available, I will keep them for one more sale just to announce it to my customers so they have one last chance before they are gone.

I was hoping the CAD prices would be compensated by higher sales but sales actually went down since offering CAD prices which ended up being extremely hard financially, I simply haven't been making ends meet since offering CAD prices so it must come to an end.

However, would you be interested in an option to pay in CAD but the converted USD value? Would that be a benefit?

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2009
1039 posts
235 upvotes
gwmkwan wrote: when is this NOT ever on sale?
Lmao first time heard someone complain about a sale. No worries bud, paying regular price is good too. =)
Dec 15, 2010
205 posts
38 upvotes
Quebec
I wanted to let everyone know I'm currently out of lemon packets but I expect to have more in the next few days so any order with lemon packets will be delayed by a few days.

This is my first time running out of stock, my supplier is having unusually long delays in sending orders which caused me to run out.

Sorry for the inconvenience
Dec 15, 2010
205 posts
38 upvotes
Quebec
It seems like my supplies shipped and they normally arrive the next day, so those who have an order holding due to lemon packets should ship in 1-2 days.

Sorry for the delay this caused.
May 18, 2007
972 posts
1941 upvotes
Toronto
aab1 wrote: I was hoping the CAD prices would be compensated by higher sales but sales actually went down since offering CAD prices which ended up being extremely hard financially,However, would you be interested in an option to pay in CAD but the converted USD value? Would that be a benefit?
Personally I dislike Canadian retailers that price (and charge) in US$. I was a first time buyer to your site with this sale, but I would *not* have purchased anything had it been priced in US$.

I'd be curious to know why you believe the change from US$ to CDN$ pricing was the cause of your slower sales, vs. other market factors.
Dec 15, 2010
205 posts
38 upvotes
Quebec
canada_dry wrote: Personally I dislike Canadian retailers that price (and charge) in US$. I was a first time buyer to your site with this sale, but I would *not* have purchased anything had it been priced in US$.

I'd be curious to know why you believe the change from US$ to CDN$ pricing was the cause of your slower sales, vs. other market factors.
I don't think or see how lowering prices would be the cause of slower sales, but I was hoping the lower prices would increase sales and they haven't.

Would you prefer that I keep CAD prices for Canadians but they would be converted from the US prices based on current exchange rates? I have no problems doing that.

About 80% of my customers are outside of Canada which is why I have USD prices.

Thank you
Dec 15, 2010
205 posts
38 upvotes
Quebec
lanslord wrote: what's the expiry date on this thing?
They are good for 5 years after purchase.

Thank you
Dec 15, 2010
205 posts
38 upvotes
Quebec
Since I will soon remove the option to pay the same price in CAD as I explained above, would you want me to at least keep an option to pay in CAD but the converted US value? Banks/credit cards will charge you slightly more than the actual exchange rate when you pay in US, if I still offer CAD prices but converted based on the exchange rate you would pay the actual exchange rate saying you a few percent, so I'm thinking of keeping the prices in CAD, but converted based on the exchange rate.

Would you prefer to pay the same value in CAD instead of USD?

Thank you
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2009
1039 posts
235 upvotes
lanslord wrote: what's the expiry date on this thing?
The deal ends on June 30th, if that's what you're asking.
Dec 15, 2010
205 posts
38 upvotes
Quebec
The equal CAD prices are ending at the end of the current sale on August 17.

Once they end, would you prefer to still be able to pay in CAD but based on current exchange rates, or just US dollars?

Thank you, and sorry about ending CAD prices but it wasn't sustainable.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)