Expired Hot Deals

[CDKeys] 1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership (PS+) -$53.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2020 12:07 pm
Oct 23, 2009
292 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
Okay no laughing, but I just got my first PS4 and don't know what things I should and shouldn't get?

Is this basically the same as X-Box Live Gold?

What else should I be looking at?

Thanks
I used to look like my picture last year......then I bought a green hat! :)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1130 posts
399 upvotes
Scarborough
Red Smart wrote: Okay no laughing, but I just got my first PS4 and don't know what things I should and shouldn't get?

Is this basically the same as X-Box Live Gold?

What else should I be looking at?

Thanks
Pretty much the same, allows you to play online as well as access your monthly free games from being a PS+ Member.

That's all you need for your PS4. Anything else you get would be games, controllers or any other accessories for your console.
Oct 23, 2009
292 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for the reply, I figured that's what it was going to be about.

I only bought the PS4 so that I can play the VR games. LOL....
I used to look like my picture last year......then I bought a green hat! :)
Nov 26, 2013
139 posts
27 upvotes
Surrey, BC
So cd keys won't release the order to me and is making me confirm my identity by requesting a driver's license and proof of address -- all because I paid via PayPal.
This is just nuts. Did anyone run into this issue before? I used my regular business email address linked to my verified PayPal. I am not comfortable giving them the aforementioned. :(
Aug 16, 2009
54 posts
28 upvotes
Just one more person vouching for the codes working in Canada
Feb 8, 2013
1 posts
I just purchased it with PayPal, had no issues whatsoever and got my code right away .
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2005
4462 posts
359 upvotes
Peterborough
Placed an order as mine is due to expire in 2 weeks. Redeemed the code without issues.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1130 posts
399 upvotes
Scarborough
ilovevideogames wrote: So cd keys won't release the order to me and is making me confirm my identity by requesting a driver's license and proof of address -- all because I paid via PayPal.
This is just nuts. Did anyone run into this issue before? I used my regular business email address linked to my verified PayPal. I am not comfortable giving them the aforementioned. :(
I was surprised of the verification cause of Paypal as well. All I had to submit was my phone number to get verified cause I went through Paypal and verified with code received and they gave me the PSN Code.

You should of the link to verify VIA Phone in your Order Summary Email sent by CDKeys.

It'll say Link (Download)
theogplug wrote: CA$ 53.99? That has to be Canadian right?
Yes, that's in CAD.
Deal Addict
May 4, 2007
1041 posts
286 upvotes
Montreal
ilovevideogames wrote: So cd keys won't release the order to me and is making me confirm my identity by requesting a driver's license and proof of address -- all because I paid via PayPal.
I paid by paypal, it took my money and then asks for my phone number for verification in order for me to access what I purchased. Yes, it is nuts.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2005
4462 posts
359 upvotes
Peterborough
Paid by credit card direct and this wasn’t needed.
Nov 26, 2013
139 posts
27 upvotes
Surrey, BC
I guess that's what I should have done initially. PayPal seems to be more of a security concern for them. But I am wondering if I should ignore this deal for now and wait for another one in the New Year. Turns out I don't need ps plus atm and will be good into March.
Tha_Doggg wrote: Paid by credit card direct and this wasn’t needed.
Aug 22, 2003
191 posts
27 upvotes
Burnaby
Thanks OP, worked perfectly! Our Xmas PS came with 3 months, but now I don't have to renew until March 2021. Perfect!
Jul 12, 2012
330 posts
100 upvotes
Sarnia
Worked for me. Wanted to come back to comment that

Used PayPal verified with phone #